Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alouettes are up for sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alouettes are up for sale

I have $15.00 in my wallet. Fire Kavis and I will buy the team!

Comment

Oh Kavis Boy.............the pipes..........the pipes are callin.'..............

Comment

Originally posted by Rider_Stronson View Post
        Please be the Molsons or Saputos. Please be to the Molsons or Saputos. Please be to the Molsons and Saputos.

I'm not an Als fan, but wtf is a shooting star when I need one ?

Comment

Oh Kavis Boy.............the pipes..........the pipes are callin.'..............
          I think it's too late to do it now, but even if the MontreALS aren't sold, I think 2019 is Kavis' last season.

Comment

Yeah, I mentioned this months ago and I was nuts

Wetenhall was pretty candid that this was a make or break season, and it was pretty clear that offers would not be shrugged off. He declined offers some years back, but the stadium was packed to the point they added seats, which are now toast. She's been all downhill since Jr became the puppet master and has shown his utter incompetence. The community doesn't embrace him + losing = hard times. I don't think Sr actually wants to sell, but wants to be more hands off. Tough spot to be in when you put your boy in charge. Firing him makes an awkward Sunday dinner.
            #keepthepromise

Onward with escaping the hopeless fantasy of an artificial freedom and darkened picket fences the disillusioned front of friendly foes

Comment

From team to team and down the mountain you slide...

Comment

Originally posted by Beacon.x View Post
                Yeah, I mentioned this months ago and I was nuts

Wetenhall was pretty candid that this was a make or break season, and it was pretty clear that offers would not be shrugged off. He declined offers some years back, but the stadium was packed to the point they added seats, which are now toast. She's been all downhill since Jr became the puppet master and has shown his utter incompetence. The community doesn't embrace him + losing = hard times. I don't think Sr actually wants to sell, but wants to be more hands off. Tough spot to be in when you put your boy in charge. Firing him makes an awkward Sunday dinner.
                They remind me of the Pats when JR Parker took over had had Daddys money but no idea how to run a team!

Comment

Would be the best thing for the Als I think. Hopefully get an owner thatís less involved in football ops.

Comment

Originally posted by R.J View Post
                    Please be the Molsons or Saputos. Please be to the Molsons or Saputos. Please be to the Molsons and Saputos.

I'm not an Als fan, but wtf is a shooting star when I need one ?
                    Molsons? I think the brothers have their hands full with the Canadians.

I would question any sale of a team with the league on the verge of expansion but who knows.
                    Last edited by Magnum; 03-12-2019, 07:53 PM.

Comment

I hear some Mexicans are looking for a place to put some money.

Comment

How much? Let's all chip in and buy the team, then leave Kavis in charge just for the entertainment value.
                        Is it May yet?

Comment

Originally posted by juice View Post
                          How much? Let's all chip in and buy the team, then leave Kavis in charge just for the entertainment value.
                          Clearly he needs promoted
                          #keepthepromise

Onward with escaping the hopeless fantasy of an artificial freedom and darkened picket fences the disillusioned front of friendly foes

Comment

Why does Kavis get such a rough go here? Serious ?

Comment

Originally posted by lyin' guy View Post
                              Why does Kavis get such a rough go here? Serious ?
                              Would you want Kavis as the GM of the Lions ?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X