Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TJack retires a Rider

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great. I was a fan. All he did was get better and better every year. Very consistent in his play and always showed up. Never any off-field issues. And as a return man he was extremely underrated. One of the best year in and year out during his time.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldguard View Post
      Case in point: his strip on Maurice Price (I think) late in the 2nd half of the '13 West Final, which led to a Dressler TD.
      That one stands out for me as well. A Calgary TD there would have been a huge momentum swing to get them back in it. I checked the game log on CFL.ca and had forgotten that Cornish also took a 15 yard penalty on the fumble return.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldguard View Post
        Case in point: his strip on Maurice Price (I think) late in the 2nd half of the '13 West Final, which led to a Dressler TD.
        Great point! That was a massive play in that game.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreegking View Post
          Great. I was a fan. All he did was get better and better every year. Very consistent in his play and always showed up. Never any off-field issues. And as a return man he was extremely underrated. One of the best year in and year out during his time.
          Well said.

Comment

I just got off the phone with him and talked about his career, the 2013 Grey Cup and a bit more. VERY nice guy, said he will be coming to Regina to take in the Grey Cup festivities next year.

http://pifflespodcast.com/blog/audio...ire-as-a-rider

Comment

I always liked T Jack glad he will be a rider forever!

Comment

Originally posted by RealAlexD View Post
                I just got off the phone with him and talked about his career, the 2013 Grey Cup and a bit more. VERY nice guy, said he will be coming to Regina to take in the Grey Cup festivities next year.

http://pifflespodcast.com/blog/audio...ire-as-a-rider
                Good interview. His recollection of the trade to Regina brought back memories.

Comment

Always was a fan of his. I think he always played with heart and had an obvious passion for the game in addition to his great skills. As others have mentioned he made some pivotal plays as a Rider. I wish him well as he moves on to his next challenges. Solid guy and productive player.

Comment

Was always a big fan. He brought it all every play. Could never have questioned his commitment. He was a warrior. Wish him all the best

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X