Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marc Trestman Named Coach of Tampa XFL Team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by go riders View Post

I've been watching it every week, but I've got to say that quite often the football has been borderline unwatchable. Man that was a barn-burner last Sunday when the winless Atlanta Legends were up 2-0 late in the first half, hey?

By the way, Legends? Really? A first year team in a first year league with players that no one has heard of are Legends? Okay, I have heard of three of them. But outside of team mates and family, no one has heard of 95% of them. And the uniforms for every team in the league are pretty much awful.
    I also heard that the Memphis players have not been very expressive, to the point of being stoic

Comment

Originally posted by El Guapo View Post

I also heard that the Memphis players have not been very expressive, to the point of being stoic
      Other than one or 2 days following it's debut I have not heard one sports talk show on Sirius talk on single second about the league.

Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

Originally posted by go riders View Post

I've been watching it every week, but I've got to say that quite often the football has been borderline unwatchable. Man that was a barn-burner last Sunday when the winless Atlanta Legends were up 2-0 late in the first half, hey?

By the way, Legends? Really? A first year team in a first year league with players that no one has heard of are Legends? Okay, I have heard of three of them. But outside of team mates and family, no one has heard of 95% of them. And the uniforms for every team in the league are pretty much awful.
        "Any Given Sunday" kinda crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Rider_Stronson View Post

With The Replacements level football?

Comment

Originally posted by CalgaryRiderFan View Post

With The Replacements level football?
            I hope they have a smoker on the team too.

Comment

Originally posted by Rock Preston #1 View Post

It's terrible football, just like every other iteration of watered down NFL style football. To be honest I think its an embarrassment. No fans, no atmosphere and crap football. There is nothing entertaining about it IMO.
              I love football but I can't even bring myself to watch that crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyree View Post

I love football but I can't even bring myself to watch that crap.
                Just to be a **** disturber - if you havenít watched it, how do you know itís crap?

Comment

Originally posted by steve04 View Post

Just to be a **** disturber - if you havenít watched it, how do you know itís crap?
                  He cannot watch it directly, he means... he has to use the same doohicky for watching a solar eclipse on aaf games... has something to do with blinding glare of 250 million dollars radioactively disentegrating...

Comment

Originally posted by steve04 View Post

Just to be a **** disturber back, check the tense of the sentence. Where did it state that I had never watched it.

LOL. I had watched about 3/4 of the first game and lost interest quickly. I can honestly say that I was more entertained watching USport or junior games.
                    Last edited by Tyree; 03-06-2019, 08:58 PM.

Comment

I wish Marc Trestman well but, by the same token I hope this reiteration of Vince McMahon's hubris sinks faster than a Teflon turd down a ceramic alloy crapper.

Comment

Originally posted by Rider_Stronson View Post

I won't go that far.

Nothing is as bad as this:

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.