Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL preseason game for Mosaic a possibility?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL preseason game for Mosaic a possibility?

On John Gormley this morning, rumors are that there is a NFL preseason game in the planning stage for Mosiac between the Raiders and the Packers. He said his sources said this is more than just a rumor.

Originally posted by harry55 View Post
    On John Gormley this morning, rumors are that there is a NFL preseason game in the planning stage for Mosiac between the Raiders and the Packers. He said his sources said this is more than just a rumor.
    That would be cool.
    Last edited by Bigsexydawg; 03-04-2019, 12:36 PM.
    Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

Legalized marijuana, the gift that keeps on giving.

Comment

Fougere said there was going to be two big events on August

Comment

Would be interesting to see how they set up the field given the size difference and the different placement of the field goal posts.

Comment

Pre season games are pre season games. Not for me!

Comment

The NFL should stay the hell out of Canada.

Comment

I think this would be cool and would definitely go if it came to town! A pre-season game and chance to see an NFL game would be lots of fun. I still love and prefer the CFL but would definitely take it in.

Comment

Originally posted by Redmanrules View Post
                  I think this would be cool and would definitely go if it came to town! A pre-season game and chance to see an NFL game would be lots of fun. I still love and prefer the CFL but would definitely take it in.
                  For the most part you will be seeing guys that will never play a snap when the real football starts! Especially if it is the 1st pre season game for the teams!

Comment

An NFL preseason game in Regina for the sake of...? I highly doubt that the NFL really gives a rats arse about expanding the brand into the CFLs smallest market.

Comment

I may consider going if there are some starters in the game.
                      Ya friggin Pigeon

Comment

Game 3 of the NFL pre-season is when you have a chance of seeing starters. Maybe a little bit in week 2 as well. Usually NFL teams play the same opponent every year in pre-season. These teams met last year so that part of it is legit.

Comment

Originally posted by CFLFAN1 View Post
                          The NFL should stay the hell out of Canada.
                          Or the Canadian mafia will take em out?

Comment

Originally posted by thebryceisright View Post
                            Would be interesting to see how they set up the field given the size difference and the different placement of the field goal posts.
                            They should mess with them and have them play on the CFL field

Comment

Originally posted by OakleyVisor View Post
                              An NFL preseason game in Regina for the sake of...? I highly doubt that the NFL really gives a rats arse about expanding the brand into the CFLs smallest market.
                              They see a strong fanbase and want a piece maybe, or rather to attempt growing that piece.

seems odd, but hey, strike into the land of the largest fanbase I guess. One would think Commonwealth would make more sense though
                              #keepthepromise

Onward with escaping the hopeless fantasy of an artificial freedom and darkened picket fences the disillusioned front of friendly foes

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X