Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Riders Family Zone (Green Zone)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bingo_Arms View Post

I vowed to never support a Rock Creek after they screwed over the NW fans by blocking the park and ride bus program at the Normanview. I live in Cathedral but I know some fans that really valued that bus route and were left scrambling. Rock Creek, donít want you parking in their mall parking lot to get to Rider games but sure want you soending your money at their booths at Rider games.

Iím sure youíre right though, Iíd imagine there are some decent food options around the stadium. Personally for the cost Iíd rather go to Vicís after or the Badger or somewhere like that.
    I don't have a horse in that race but I've never been to a Rock Creek establishment and probably never will. As far as the stadium goes I go where I find the best food and drink.

Cathedral huh.great area with some great character and wartime homes. I lived in that area for a few years in the late 70's.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X