Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Riders Family Zone (Green Zone)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riders Family Zone (Green Zone)

TICKET PRICES

Earlybird Gold Silver Bronze Green Black White Pil Country (19+)
    Adult $929.06 $784.74 $631.40 $505.12 $392.37 $311.19 $275.00
    Youth (3-14) $838.86 $694.54 $541.20 $252.56 $320.21 $239.03 N/A
    Senior (65+) N/A $694.54 $541.20 $414.92 $320.21 $239.03 N/A
    Accessible $838.86 $694.54 $541.20 $414.92 $320.21 $239.03 N/A
    Regular Gold Silver Bronze Green Black White Pil Country (19+)
    Adult $997.04 $842.16 $677.60 $542.08 $421.08 $333.96 $275.00
    Youth (3-14) $900.24 $745.36 $580.80 $271.04 $343.64 $256.52 N/A
    Senior (65+) N/A $745.36 $580.80 $445.28 $343.64 $256.52 N/A
    Accessible $900.24 $745.36 $580.80 $445.28 $343.64 $256.52 N/A
    Payment Plan Gold Silver Bronze Green Black White Pil Country (19+)
    Adult $1,031.03 $870.87 $700.70 $560.56 $435.49 $345.40 $275.00
    Youth (3-14) $930.93 $770.77 $600.60 $280.28 $355.41 $265.32 N/A
    Senior (65+) N/A $770.77 $600.60 $460.46 $355.41 $265.32 N/A
    Accessible $930.93 $770.77 $600.60 $460.46 $355.41 $265.32 N/A
    **Prices include GST. Season is a total of 11 games, one pre-season game, nine regular season games, and a potential playoff**

View seats in 3D
    http://newmosaic.io-media.com/web/index.html

Great initiative from the Riders who listened to their fans and will accommodate those with kids who found it too expensive to attend games previously.

Comment

Speaking of concessions............Blank in Atlanta is finding if you cut prices, you actually sell more food and make more money, overall. What a novel concept.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...hot-dog-again/

Comment

Originally posted by Rider_Stronson View Post
        Speaking of concessions............Blank in Atlanta is finding if you cut prices, you actually sell more food and make more money, overall. What a novel concept.

We've talked about this numerous times and I think the Riders and most other stadiums will follow suit if they haven't already. Hardest thing to do in sports is getting butts in the seats.

But back to family pricing, with the change in demographics facing Canada and the sport of football, it's giving an opportunity to young families to attend and learn a new game and hopefully build and new fan base.
        Last edited by Giventofly; 03-04-2019, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Giventofly View Post

We've talked about this numerous times and I think the Riders and most other stadiums will follow suit if they haven't already. Hardest thing to do in sports is getting butts in the seats.
          I hear it a lot at Rush games too. "I'd buy more food if it was priced better."

Comment

Blank has always been ahead of the times. Great initiative. The Esks and Bombers have already started something similar. About time Reynolds and the Riders follow suit. Some on here said you can’t use Atlanta and compare it to the Riders but I disagree. This “Green Zone” is a good idea, kudos to them.
            Last edited by Bingo_Arms; 03-04-2019, 09:47 AM.

Comment

But back to family pricing, with the change in demographics facing Canada and the sport of football, it's giving an opportunity to young families to attend and learn a new game and hopefully build and new fan base.
              I think it would help to get more butts in the seats if going to the game was more affordable. Because it's definitely difficult to take two kids to the game and it costs more to get food and drinks than it does to buy tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by The_G View Post

I think it would help to get more butts in the seats if going to the game was more affordable. Because it's definitely difficult to take two kids to the game and it costs more to get food and drinks than it does to buy tickets.
                Cheapest thing to do is take your own food.

Comment

I hear it a lot at Rush games too. "I'd buy more food if it was priced better."
                  Never been to a Rush game, are the concessions / drinks expensive in comparison to a Rider game?

Comment

Originally posted by Bingo_Arms View Post

Never been to a Rush game, are the concessions / drinks expensive in comparison to a Rider game?
                    Things are overpriced at both venues, like most sporting events.

Comment

Hope both franchises look to the Bombers, Esks and even the Falcons as an example. I know there’s several NFL teams reevaluating their concession models.

Like you with the Rush, I hear from a lot of non season ticket holders that would go to a game or two if the events and concessions were priced better.

Comment

I see Sprout liked this post...LOL

Comment

Not disagreeing and haven't researched but is the Atlanta concessions and venues staffed with employees of the venue or team and does whereas New Mosaic is largely staffed with volunteers for charitable organizations working for companies who lease the space.

Maybe I am missing something but someone is going to be the loss leader and take a hit for reduced food pricing. If the team, the Evraz complex, the private companies leasing the space and the volunteer organizations all get a peace of the pie at current pricing, someone is going to have to relinquish their piece of the pie to accommodate reduced pricing.
                          Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

My in-laws have been season holders for over 45 years, they bring their own food. Both of them admittedly said that they wouldn't if the food was priced better. They have more than enough $ to buy all the food they want, but they won't buy it out of principle.

Comment

Difference is the Rush don't control the concession prices. Sasktel center in charge of that. They used to be reasonable until the last time they hosted the World Jrs. They raised the prices on everything by $2.00 across the board at that time. Prices been going up ever since.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X