Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Riders should make Ricky Ray an offer he can't refuse....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fullhouse View Post
    And everyone said the same things about Anthony Calvillo and he sure hasnít set the world on fire as a coach. I find Ray and Calvillo to be similar - quiet and technical leaders who may lack motivational skills.

To me guys like Glenn and Lulay are more along the lines of better future QB coaches.
    I always find it interesting that people think good players will make good coaches... the sporting world is full of the opposite example.

And the better the player, the harder the transition they have moving into coaching.

Comment

Originally posted by Rider_Stronson View Post
      Reading the tea leaves and what Chamblin and Popp had to say about Ray at their Town Hall last nite, I'd say odds are in favour of Ray being done. Argos also went hard after BLM and even Travis Lulay as a potential back up. So that also tells us a lot.
      I'd love to see him back in Edmonton for one more year as a vet backup to Harris, I think that would be a real natural fit given his friendship with Maas. Not sure if Ray would want to back up though, and not sure if the Esks can afford it either.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X