Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free Agency - who is left

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brooks, Glenn, JSJ, Ricky Ray, Marshall, Knox and Gott. Go get them

Comment

Originally posted by inspector7 View Post
      Glenn and Ricky Ray. Opening up a museum are ya?
      Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

no love for Lulay to complete the QB trifecta?
        #keepthepromise

Onward with escaping the hopeless fantasy of an artificial freedom and darkened picket fences the disillusioned front of friendly foes

Comment

Preferably at league minimum!

I'm not sure why you'd advocate for both Glenn and Ray? One or the other, at a very low price tag. But not both. None of the others occupy a position that we *need*, except maybe Knox.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post

Glenn and Ricky Ray. Opening up a museum are ya?
            I know lol. Just not feeling warm and fuzzy with Collaros, Watford and Fajardo.

Comment

Originally posted by Beacon.x View Post

no love for Lulay to complete the QB trifecta?
              I did not include Lulay just because he would want to much money and can't see him wanting to leave the balmy climate

Comment

Originally posted by Beacon.x View Post

I understood what you meant. Is signing the 2019 draft picks like free agency? Free agency is signing players that have shown what they can do in the CFL on some level. While Shepley looks promising, he is still an unproven player who probably needs some level of developmental time, even if that is a short amount.
                I guess

Comment

Fajardo might be pretty good & there seems to be a fair bit of Watford love around. With some good recruiting the "next one" just might be at hand.
                  ZC gets another chance to feed cram sammiches!

Comment

One thing about us Rider fans - one nice pass by Fijardo will make him the next Lancaster. At least until he plays more consistent and proves his worth - which could happen - or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Fullhouse View Post

One thing about us Rider fans - one nice pass by Fijardo will make him the next Lancaster. At least until he plays more consistent and proves his worth - which could happen - or not.
                      It may get nicknamed "Bridge syndrome".
                      ZC gets another chance to feed cram sammiches!

Comment

Originally posted by Fullhouse View Post

So you are saying he is going to throw a lot of interceptions? Gotta wonder if Lancaster's ratio would allow him to last in modern football.
                        #keepthepromise

Onward with escaping the hopeless fantasy of an artificial freedom and darkened picket fences the disillusioned front of friendly foes

Comment

Originally posted by Unityriderguy View Post
                          Signing Dakota Shepley would be kind of a free agent signing
                          Do you even listen to some of the things you say?

Comment

Originally posted by RidersontheStorm View Post
                            Depending on how the CBA negotiations shake out, there could be a second wave of free agency when/if the big spenders run into SMS issues. That could be a more interesting list than what can currently be found on the market.
                            I'm convinced that Ottawa has based their entire off season on this hypothesis. Sure it's a risk but so is paying $250,000 to a 32 year-old Ellingson...
                            CBA please.

Comment

Wasnít Otha Foster a western all star last year? He plays the wrong linebacker stop for what the Riders need though right? Itís now Moncreafs spot.

Comment

Originally posted by KlutcH View Post

Do you even listen to some of the things you say?
                                I donít mean him as a free agent ! I mean as playing this season
                                why is it Iím always misunderstood?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X