Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BC Potentially Shopping Big Names

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC Potentially Shopping Big Names

B.C. Lions are exploring trade possibilities for linebacker Solomon Elimimian and offensive tackle David Foucault, according to TSN's Farhan Lalji.

https://www.tsn.ca/lions-exploring-t...ames-1.1262027

I like that. "BC's exploring trade opportunities."

It's the equivalent of exploring dating possibilities with Scarlett Johansson.

Comment

And none of the other GMs are just going to wait for BC to have to cut them?
      I bet Ottawa will be bargain hunting.
      It could make you wonder why
      But why wonder, why wonder?

Comment

Originally posted by Soylent View Post
        And none of the other GMs are just going to wait for BC to have to cut them?
        I bet Ottawa will be bargain hunting.
        Why would anyone trade for their present contracts? Same thing happened to us with Chick and Dressler.

Comment

I think most people expected Elimimian to be gone. Maybe they want to replace Foucault with a cheaper American.

Comment

Originally posted by Rider_Stronson View Post
            I like that. "BC's exploring trade opportunities."

It's the equivalent of exploring dating possibilities with Scarlett Johansson.
            Especially when you weigh 300lbs, are hairy in all the wrong places, and suffer from a triple whammy of facial warts. eczema, and excessive flatulence, while still being a 'real nice feller'.

Comment

Why would anyone trade for their present contracts? Same thing happened to us with Chick and Dressler.
              Yep... revenge of the angry accountants... just goes to show, you should never spend like a drunken Taman... nevertheless, I suspect Kravis is licking his chops...

Comment

TSN 1040 just reported this as well. Is there a fit here; and what could we offer?

Comment

Originally posted by Greenforever View Post
                  TSN 1040 just reported this as well. Is there a fit here; and what could we offer?

Comment

Originally posted by Greenforever View Post
                    Well, I guess that would be up to you... but I think I would offer a girlish giggle over a hearty guffaw.... perhaps a more nuanced chortle if I could summon it up in a 'well lookey here' throaty enunciation.

Comment

Solid analogy.

gets popcorn.

but yeah, I mean this was speculated before Reilly was signed, so not a shocker
                      #keepthepromise

Onward with escaping the hopeless fantasy of an artificial freedom and darkened picket fences the disillusioned front of friendly foes

Comment

Cap he!l. What a shame.
                        So now who's gonna feed cram sammiches??

Comment

Originally posted by THE RULK View Post

Well, I guess that would be up to you... but I think I would offer a girlish giggle over a hearty guffaw.... perhaps a more nuanced chortle if I could summon it up in a 'well lookey here' throaty enunciation.
                          Ok how about a Bridge in Regina?

Comment

I says Foucauloffit and offer our OC for Foucault

Comment

It reilly makes me wonder why they can't afford them now

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X