Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BC Potentially Shopping Big Names

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lyin' guy View Post
    Lions played really well at the LB position last season without Elimimian. This is no surprise. We will get a pick for him.
    Ice, or guitar?

Comment

Originally posted by Rider_Stronson View Post

People around the CFL who do this for a living beg to differ.
      Meh, guess we will see. I'm not expecting no adjustment, but I question if it will be huge. Like I said, the also lost a lot of contract value thus year. Or do we pretend 1/4 if the SMS in the players mentioned is no big deal?
      #keepthepromise

Onward with escaping the hopeless fantasy of an artificial freedom and darkened picket fences the disillusioned front of friendly foes

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by El Guapo View Post

Ice, or guitar?
          Nose...

Comment

Originally posted by Beacon.x View Post

Meh, guess we will see. I'm not expecting no adjustment, but I question if it will be huge. Like I said, the also lost a lot of contract value thus year. Or do we pretend 1/4 if the SMS in the players mentioned is no big deal?
            You don't replace them with guys who play for zero dollars though

Comment

Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post

Some GM was born at night and it was last night.
              Let's see how much JOD learned from Taman and how much he learned from Jones.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post

Some GM was born at night and it was last night.
                As long as it wasn't ours, I don't really care about the other teams.

I don't think Elimimian was in their plans for this season, whether they signed Reilly or not. He's got a pretty big contract and missed significant time in two of the last four years and will be 33 before the year is done. I hope we stay away.

Comment

You don't replace them with guys who play for zero dollars though
                  Where did I say they would? Point is that yes, the Esks brought in a lot of salary, but they also have a lot leaving. beyond the 1.4ish I mentioned there is also Sherrit out, which is another guy who was making respectable money.

Orange in, Grymes out is likely a wash or potentially a small saving
                  Harris is apparently 50k more than Reilly
                  Ellingson pretty much replaces Walker's money
                  Dean is likely pretty close to Sherrit, perhaps a bit more

Just a few examples. I never said their would be no casualties, but I question how bad it will be.
                  #keepthepromise

Onward with escaping the hopeless fantasy of an artificial freedom and darkened picket fences the disillusioned front of friendly foes

Comment

Originally posted by Beacon.x View Post

Where did I say they would? Point is that yes, the Esks brought in a lot of salary, but they also have a lot leaving. beyond the 1.4ish I mentioned there is also Sherrit out, which is another guy who was making respectable money.

Orange in, Grymes out is likely a wash or potentially a small saving
                    Harris is apparently 50k more than Reilly
                    Ellingson pretty much replaces Walker's money
                    Dean is likely pretty close to Sherrit, perhaps a bit more

Just a few examples. I never said their would be no casualties, but I question how bad it will be.
                    For what it's worth, I think Harris & Ellingson in for Reilly and Walker is probably a wash, as far as salary is concerned.

Lots of people seem to think that cutting a 200k contract reduces your SMS by that much. My apologies for lumping you in with that ilk

Comment

Ice, or guitar?
                      Bazinga!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CalgaryRiderFan View Post
                        For some reason I thought Elimimianís contract was up and he was an FA going in. I can see Calgary changing their ratio and being interested
                        Stamps are likely going with McManis as the MLB next year.

Comment

Weíre pretty good at tackle, and weíre going Canadian at MAC. I donít see us kicking the tires on either player.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyree View Post

Let's see how much JOD learned from Taman and how much he learned from Jones.
                            Jonesí track record in FA is nothing to brag about.

Comment

Why donít apostrophes show up when I use an iPad?

Comment

Ice, or guitar?
                                Rod Black called... he says "toe".
                                You matter. Unless you multiply yourself by the speed of light squared... ...then you energy.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X