Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BC Potentially Shopping Big Names

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE RULK View Post

Especially when you weigh 300lbs, are hairy in all the wrong places, and suffer from a triple whammy of facial warts. eczema, and excessive flatulence, while still being a 'real nice feller'.
    Trying to figure out how Miss BLUE Bomber 2016 fits into this thread

Comment

Originally posted by CalgaryRiderFan View Post
      For some reason I thought Elimimianís contract was up and he was an FA going in. I can see Calgary changing their ratio and being interested
      Wouldn't they have similar cap challenges as BC does though? It'll be hard for Calgary to have any big money guys outside of Mitchell.

I wonder if we could absorb his current contract or not? It wouldn't be great for our ratio, but Sol E is a game changing player when he's at his best. The only question for me is if his best days are behind him.

Comment

Originally posted by Beacon.x View Post

I'm not convinced they really need to chop much. Grymnes, Reilly, Walker, adjei, Gascon, Glenn, Hazelton Andrew Jones are not there and made above base.. those players are What, around 1.4 mil from 2018?
        People around the CFL who do this for a living beg to differ.

Comment

When rumors come out that a big salaried players are being shopped around, its only a matter of time before they are cut if they cant be traded.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum View Post
            When rumors come out that a big salaried players are being shopped around, its only a matter of time before they are cut if they cant be traded.
            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This. See Chick and Dressler.

Comment

Originally posted by Rider_Stronson View Post

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This. See Chick and Dressler.
              The one thing you and I disagree on is the when the Ticats were shopping around Collaros the Riders should have waited it out.
              Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

Why wouldnt teams wait and get them without compensation, at reduced salary?

Comment

Originally posted by Vegas View Post
                  Why wouldnt teams wait and get them without compensation, at reduced salary?
                  Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post

The one thing you and I disagree on is the when the Ticats were shopping around Collaros the Riders should have waited it out.
                    For one, Ed Hervey would have moved on getting Zach, and we wouldn't have gotten him.

Comment

Originally posted by Rider_Stronson View Post

People around the CFL who do this for a living beg to differ.
                      Like who, for example?

Comment

Lions played really well at the LB position last season without Elimimian. This is no surprise. We will get a pick for him.

Comment

Originally posted by lyin' guy View Post
                          Lions played really well at the LB position last season without Elimimian. This is no surprise. We will get a pick for him.
                          Some GM was born at night and it was last night.

Comment

Agreed that the Lions can live without him. Probably outright released though.

Comment

None of this matters. As per other thread, Hank has already declared the Lions the best in the west and the Riders the worst.

Comment

Highly doubt it.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X