Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hank ranks the Riders as last in the CFL West

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hank ranks the Riders as last in the CFL West

I feel better already.

Comment

I agree with Hank, it will be a long year for our Riders.

Comment

The West all looks very close to me so someone ranking the Riders fifth is reasonable to me but it isnít damning. The team that looks fifth best in the division right now could end up winning it, and vice versa.

Comment

Injuries could crush any team in the West, especially those with most of their cap tied up in a QB.

I have a tough time ranking the Bombers 1st. I get the rationale, but highly doubt it will workout that way.

Comment

I do not see the evil empire eskimos as a second place team, Trevor Harris or not.The Riders have work to do, I would agree that the Riders are underdogs on paper, which means nothing.

Comment

the Riders have the best defence . The DL and the DBs are a very solid crew and Montcrief is pretty darn good at his position.

Comment

Should we start finger pointing now or wait awhile?
                Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

At this juncture I would have the Riders in last place as well. Way too much uncertainty at quarterback right now, both from a health and performance perspective. It doesn't mean we can't move up the standings and we could. But as of right now I have them in the basement.
                  Waiting for the big ole splash...actually there was no big splash, just a peaceful ripple. Dammit, there was supposed to be a big ole splash!!

Comment

Burris has always been an agitator, and the two teams he would most likely have a grudge with are 4th and 5th.

clickbait that has 3 michelin stars...

Comment

Calgary 4th? Lol Hank

Comment

Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post
                        Should we start finger pointing now or wait awhile?
                        Welll it IS Fightin' Friday.
                        Riderfans - Came for the info... stayed for the drama.

Comment

Originally posted by mrdiehard View Post
                          I do not see the evil empire eskimos as a second place team, Trevor Harris or not.The Riders have work to do, I would agree that the Riders are underdogs on paper, which means nothing.
                          Me neither. Esks lost a lot on offense this year. Harris is a downgrade from Reilly. They lost their top 3 receivers (Williams, Walker and Mitchell) They picked up Daniels, Ellingson, and Collins. But again I think that's a net downgrade. They've shuffled a few pieces on defense and upgraded their linebacking core, but that's about it.

Comment

I think the image of status quo from last year is not a good one.

On defence we have a lot of the same players, which is good, but not coached by the guru we had last year, which causes at minimum some uncertainty about whether or not they can perform at last year's level again. I think they'll be good, but we won't be able to count on them to score as many points.

On offence, they were horrific last year, and we changed almost nothing, hoping that a change in the way they practice will be the difference maker. I can toally see why we would be picked to finish last.

Comment

He's not wrong. The Stamps at 4 is way more of a head scratcher than us at 5. I'd put us at 5, the Esks at 4, and the other 3 teams in what should be a dog fight for the top 3 spots.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X