Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Former Canadian safety and Rider Elie Bouka waived by Eagles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Former Canadian safety and Rider Elie Bouka waived by Eagles


  • #2
    Well giddy up.......
    Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

    Comment


    • #3
      Yeah huh!

      Comment


      • #4
        I wonder what he'd actually add to our defense. American middle linebacker? American safety?

        Comment


        • #5
          Is he still our property or would he be an outright FA?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by WilsonR View Post
            I wonder what he'd actually add to our defense. American middle linebacker? American safety?
            Bouka is considered a national. So none of the above.
            Waiting for the big ole splash...actually there was no big splash, just a peaceful ripple. Dammit, there was supposed to be a big ole splash!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by WilsonR View Post
              I wonder what he'd actually add to our defense. American middle linebacker? American safety?
              Possibly an extra American receiver or RB that can double as a special teamer/return specialist.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Rock Preston #1 View Post

                Bouka is considered a national. So none of the above.
                I think he meant Bouka starting would mean an extra import playing elsewhere
                Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Rock Preston #1 View Post

                  Bouka is considered a national. So none of the above.
                  I think he means where would it allow us to put an extra American because Bouka is Canadian

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Bingo_Arms View Post
                    Is he still our property or would he be an outright FA?
                    My question also.

                    If he is a FA, that should be a loophole that is closed. They shouldnt become FA until they have played in 2 seasons with the team that drafted them.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Rock Preston #1 View Post

                      Bouka is considered a national. So none of the above.
                      You'll figure it out

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Magnum View Post

                        My question also.

                        If he is a FA, that should be a loophole that is closed. They shouldnt become FA until they have played in 2 seasons with the team that drafted them.
                        I think we relinquished any ownership of his rights when we let him go to try the NFL as he had signed a contract with us..

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Tyree View Post

                          I think we relinquished any ownership of his rights when we let him go to try the NFL as he had signed a contract with us..
                          Yes and the ones whom he might be inclined to be grateful to re-sign are no longer with the organization
                          Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Rock Preston #1 View Post

                            Bouka is considered a national. So none of the above.
                            He means what would the impact of adding Bouka be. I like the idea of an import MLB

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by WilsonR View Post

                              You'll figure it out
                              Got it.
                              Waiting for the big ole splash...actually there was no big splash, just a peaceful ripple. Dammit, there was supposed to be a big ole splash!!

                              Comment

                              Announcement

                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

                              Announcement

                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X