Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jovon Johnson hints at issues in the Riders locker room

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jovon Johnson hints at issues in the Riders locker room

Jovon Johnson hints at issues in the Riders locker room in his farewell to the fans

http://pifflespodcast.com/blog/jovon...es-in-farewell

I'm thinking one of them just signed with Winnipeg...

Comment

Originally posted by safimod View Post
      Jovon Johnson hints at issues in the Riders locker room in his farewell to the fans

ha. Captain obvious strikes.

Carter makes that instant.

Add Labatte having to own the team and *** solo many players directly because the coaches werenít...

add Baggís exit (which didnít go well) and the NEED for his return.

Butlers and Johnsonís demotions and guys not playing but injured when asked to be.

Guys sitting for extended time on 6 game lists to watch experimentation.

Vets by big numbers cut in camp instead of in the offeaeason - indicated O was headed in new direction at rec position.

Guys signed to be contracts year after the next and then cut.

There was lotsa talk going on.

Oline combos and play on merit merit based on forgone conclusions.

and much more.

Yup.
      Last edited by Dreegking; 02-16-2019, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Jovon has always seemed like a whiney little b***h to me ..... all the way back to 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by danno View Post
          Jovon has always seemed like a whiney little b***h to me ..... all the way back to 2007.
          Some what more vocal than most but whiny b****h seems a little harsh. Didn't you wonder why all the secrecy around the Riders during the Jones regime?

Comment

Some tings don't change, bra!

Comment

Originally posted by safimod View Post

I wish players wouldn't put out " stuff " like Jovon has left hanging , what would come next present Rider players making comments about him , no winners in these situations.

Comment

Originally posted by DJR View Post

Some what more vocal than most but whiny b****h seems a little harsh. Didn't you wonder why all the secrecy around the Riders during the Jones regime?
                The guy is never happy .... there is a history throughout his career.

Comment

The guy is never happy .... there is a history throughout his career.
                  I understand but that does not mean he is wrong. Couple days ago he was a great leader in the eyes of many.

Comment

Unless he was joking that comment about ďGordy was pretty badĒ. Trying to read between the lines the fact that told the teammates to rise above it would indicate he doesnít think the issues left with CJ

Comment

Is this bitterness because he thought he might've been getting a coaching job under Shivers (before his US opportunity came up)?
                      I agree there is nothing to be gained by tweeting out negative stuff on his way out of town. He has to know what kind of storm that creates in this football town.

Comment

Dreegking may have made some valid points. I just won't know until I can find someone to translate that gibberish into English.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldguard View Post
                          Dreegking may have made some valid points. I just won't know until I can find someone to translate that gibberish into English.
                          And Dreegking is allegedly a teacher. Thank Christ my daughter is in university now if thatís the quality of teachers out there now.
                          Waiting for the big ole splash...actually there was no big splash, just a peaceful ripple. Dammit, there was supposed to be a big ole splash!!

Comment

On a general note, good luck finding a pro team without some level of dysfunction. Thatís pretty much normal.
                            Waiting for the big ole splash...actually there was no big splash, just a peaceful ripple. Dammit, there was supposed to be a big ole splash!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rock Preston #1 View Post

And Dreegking is allegedly a teacher. Thank Christ my daughter is in university now if thatís the quality of teachers out there now.
                              Hey! donít paint all us teachers with the same brush! Some of us pride our selves on being 97% accurate in our typing.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X