Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Riders signed WR Emmanuel Arceneaux

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Looked at the article “odds are” regarding him being out to start the year so I’m not too concerned overall. I too thought he was making noise about being back last year but that could be players being too optimistic. Good point made by whoever brought up SJ Green and his age when he tore his ACL

    Comment


    • Comment


      • Originally posted by Scuba Steve View Post

        Shaq Evan's, kyran Moore, K.D. Cannon are all young. Needs some vets like rosie, manny, Watson to impart wisdom and such. Sprinkle in some Lavoie and I dunno, not a bad group I.m.o. nice mix of vets and youth.
        Um, Shaq Evans will be 28 before TC.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by CalgaryRiderFan View Post
          Looked at the article “odds are” regarding him being out to start the year so I’m not too concerned overall. I too thought he was making noise about being back last year but that could be players being too optimistic. Good point made by whoever brought up SJ Green and his age when he tore his ACL
          I thought he was talking about playing with the injury and that is why they held off on doing the surgery right away.

          https://theprovince.com/sports/footb...-his-final-act
          Last edited by lester; 02-15-2019, 06:55 PM.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Tyree View Post

            Um, Shaq Evans will be 28 before TC.
            Shaq Evans gets unfairly ginsued.
            Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post

              Shaq Evans gets unfairly ginsued.
              I thought he had stepped up his game by the end of the season and made some nice plays when given the chance.

              Comment


              • maybe Arceneaux will play inside and Roosevelt will play outside

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Tyree View Post

                  I thought he had stepped up his game by the end of the season and made some nice plays when given the chance.
                  He hit rock bottom in the Ottawa home game. So many drops. And I will admit wanting him dropped himself after that. But he rebounded with some nice performances

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by CalgaryRiderFan View Post

                    He hit rock bottom in the Ottawa home game. So many drops. And I will admit wanting him dropped himself after that. But he rebounded with some nice performances
                    LOL! I don't think you were alone in those sentiments. I felt the same way, but towards the end of the year, I saw something that looked like it could make him useful in a normal CFL offence.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by CalgaryRiderFan View Post

                      He hit rock bottom in the Ottawa home game. So many drops. And I will admit wanting him dropped himself after that. But he rebounded with some nice performances
                      Inconsistency is the reason why a nfl draft pick plays in the cfl. I didn’t see the Ottawa game and knowing the score didn’t watch the highlights.

                      I like the kid and hope he continues to progress
                      Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

                      Comment


                      • A healthy Arceneaux would be an ok signing. If he starts the year on the injured list, I fail to see the need.

                        Comment


                        • Comment


                          • Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post

                            Shaq Evans gets unfairly ginsued.
                            I would bet he was among the league leaders in drops last year...nothing unfair about it .He picked up his game a bit by the end of the year but he was still inconsistent. We will see if he has been able to take his game to the next level .
                            Last edited by greenale; 02-15-2019, 07:52 PM.

                            Comment


                            • Off topic, but what ever happened to Rotor? Did he get banned? It's hard to not imagine Rotor posting during the most exciting point of the off season.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by greenandwhitesince82 View Post
                                Off topic, but what ever happened to Rotor? Did he get banned? It's hard to not imagine Rotor posting during the most exciting point of the off season.
                                I’m actually worried about the guy! I made a few jokes about him being stuck under the crumbled guard tower that’s been left in ruins ever since lil Jo wise bolted to Cleveland. I am really surprised he’s not around and hope he’s ok!

                                Comment

                                Announcement

                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

                                Announcement

                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X