Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Riders signed WR Emmanuel Arceneaux

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meh. Hope he's cheap at least. He's a little past his best before date.

Comment

Originally posted by Bingo_Arms View Post
      At 31 and WR? That seems a little dismissive (though you're certainly not alone in your opinion). I'm more worried about his ACL. Still, Bagg bounced back nicely. Twice. Or was it three times?

Comment

I hope this after the catch schtick stays in BC:

Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

He can catch. Going with Collaros, the more quality options are out there for him, the better Im feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by goaltender61 View Post

He's only 31 but has had some big injuries but does keep himself in tip top shape I think this could be a good signing
            for sure

great route runner
            great hands
            speed not a huge deal when he can muscle himself for a ball like no other

Comment

Hes coming off of 3 straight 1,000 yard seasons and was on pace for one before his knee injury, lets not write him off yet

Comment

Originally posted by Bingo_Arms View Post
                Unfortunately Antonio Brown wasn't available in day 4 of free agency.
                Waiting for the big ole splash...actually there was no big splash, just a peaceful ripple. Dammit, there was supposed to be a big ole splash!!

Comment

Veteran with great skill set IF he still has it and can stay healthy. Jury is out on this signing AFAIAC. I hope it was cheap and incentive laden. Keep going JOD.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. DMC View Post
                    Guess we aren't getting Walker then lol. Best before date in question grasshopper.
                    Walker already signed out east

Comment

Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post

Yeah that's really annoying. I think the guy can make some plays for us as long as he can stay healthy.
                      Waiting for the big ole splash...actually there was no big splash, just a peaceful ripple. Dammit, there was supposed to be a big ole splash!!

Comment

We needed a bit more experience at the receiver position, so to me this makes a lot of sense, as long as it is at the right price.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post

You are being a Debbie downer today BSD !

Comment

Originally posted by goaltender61 View Post

You are being a Debbie downer today BSD !
                            Maybe because he is a Rider I can see it 75-80 times to tolerate it......lol.

It just seems so bush league. In fact the one game where Gainey had 4 or 5 picks he was mocking Arsenault
                            Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

trying to figure out our starting receivers. Manny and Rosie for two positions , Cannon,Moore and Evans fighting for two positions than a Canadian for the remaining position. Moore should have a lot of upside. May-be we find another talented receiver like we did last year. Besides Watson what do we have for Nationals?

Comment

He's look good riding the 6 as insurance late in the season if a young guy surpassed him.
                                #keepthepromise

Onward with escaping the hopeless fantasy of an artificial freedom and darkened picket fences the disillusioned front of friendly foes

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X