Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Riders signed WR Emmanuel Arceneaux

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rileysrompers View Post
    If you have seen any of his work out videos on Facebook youíd have a hard time believing that he wonít be back at the start of the season. He looks like heís in amazing shape .
    Yeah, saw a clip on his fb/insta where he was already on the squat rack. And he just posted the video below this morning.

I know he'll have work to do to get back to game shape - but to be lifting weight like that with another 4 months before camp? Barring any setbacks I wouldn't be surprised if he's ready for the season.

I dont know how many of you have tried to do weighted backwards lunges on a bosu ball like that, its not easy, nor is it a 'beginner' rehab on a knee.....
    Last edited by Green_and_White; 02-20-2019, 12:54 PM.

Comment

• That video shows a ton of stability in the knee which is great. Still totally different than cutting on turf. Hope he isn't out half the year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Knighthawk View Post
        That video shows a ton of stability in the knee which is great. Still totally different than cutting on turf. Hope he isn't out half the year.
        he was on the green zone yesterday, and Nye asked him about the mid season. Manny's reply "That didn't come from me" and then something to the effect of "i'll be ready when I am ready, let's just see how that plays out" and then again said that the time line didn't come from him at all.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him back for TC, even if only light duties and gelling with the team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Itzgodzilla View Post

he was on the green zone yesterday, and Nye asked him about the mid season. Manny's reply "That didn't come from me" and then something to the effect of "i'll be ready when I am ready, let's just see how that plays out" and then again said that the time line didn't come from him at all.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him back for TC, even if only light duties and gelling with the team.
          I thought he had been toying with playing at the end of last season, which seemed would be a stunning recovery, but none the less an indication that he was exceeding the norms.

never mind
          https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tsn...7833%3ftsn-amp

he hoped to play via not having surgery and doing that in the off season. I'd say that was a questionable decision to wait
          Last edited by Beacon.x; 02-20-2019, 08:28 PM.
          #keepthepromise

Onward with escaping the hopeless fantasy of an artificial freedom and darkened picket fences the disillusioned front of friendly foes

Comment

• Ya friggin Pigeon

Comment

• Looks like heís ready for the start of camp. Wow. Hard work.

Comment

• I like his signing even if we have to wait a while for him. If we need him when he is ready great! If we donít need him when he is ready that would be great too. Experience and skill , worth a gamble.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dreegking View Post
                  Looks like heís ready for the start of camp. Wow. Hard work.
                  I have seen videos such as these over and over again. Until someone recovering from an ACL shows they can cut with no problems, then you have to almost assume it takes 10-12 months after an ACL to be ready.

Comment

• Looks like Manny , talks like Manny ......can he still play like Manny ??

Comment

• Originally posted by Rider_Stronson View Post

I have seen videos such as these over and over again. Until someone recovering from an ACL shows they can cut with no problems, then you have to almost assume it takes 10-12 months after an ACL to be ready.
                      Yes. Twist. Turn. But didnít he hurt himself earlybkast year? Getting close to ten months, no?

Comment

• Originally posted by pmurph View Post

Looks like Manny , talks like Manny ......can he still play like Manny ??
                        Thatís the big question. Hereís hoping.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dreegking View Post

Yes. Twist. Turn. But didnít he hurt himself earlybkast year? Getting close to ten months, no?
                          Tried rehab and didn't have surgery until late September or early October.

Comment

• Not sure if he'll be ready to go right away, but at least he's here with the team

Ya friggin Pigeon

Comment

• Originally posted by Giventofly View Post
                              Not sure if he'll be ready to go right away, but at least he's here with the team

Last I heard heíll be ready by mid season.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimmyLeach View Post

Last I heard heíll be ready by mid season.
                                That seems fair ^

New team, severe injury and age . This will make it an interesting observation from a fanís perspective

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X