Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Riders signed WR Emmanuel Arceneaux

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post

Do you hear that noise? It is the sound of thousands of casual fans and everyoneís aunts and moms squealing like like school girls with excitement.
    I canít see the tweet but Iím assuming itís about Dressler. Lots of people dusting off the 2013 Grey Cup DVD complete with smiles, backslaps and watery eyes.
    Waiting for the big ole splash...actually there was no big splash, just a peaceful ripple. Dammit, there was supposed to be a big ole splash!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Unityriderguy View Post
      If JWL doesnít make the NFL it would be awesome if he came back to us , but probably one of the big teams gets him , Edm BC Cal or Tor . That is what Iím afraid of
      I think we retained his rights if he gets cut

Comment

If JWL doesnít make the NFL it would be awesome if he came back to us , but probably one of the big teams gets him , Edm BC Cal or Tor . That is what Iím afraid of
        If he comes back this year he is still our property for 2019 because of option year rules

Comment

• Originally posted by Fullhouse View Post
          If the Riders were to sign Dressler it would solve 2 problems - the number 7 would be free for both Dressler and Jerfferson on their new teams!

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Arco Solo View Post

Good I hope so

Comment

Good I hope so
                below is from the Riders website...you can jump to the last line...

Saskatchewan Roughriders receiver Jordan Williams-Lambert has been moved to the teams deferred list in order to sign a NFL contract.

Williams-Lambert spent the 2018 season with the Riders after signing with the team following mini-camp in April.

The 24-year-old Ball State product registered 764 yards while leading the Riders with 62 receptions and four receiving touchdowns.

He was named CFL West Division Most Outstanding Rookie.

The Riders will retain Williams-Lambertís CFL playing rights for the 2019 season.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Duke View Post

below is from the Riders website...you can jump to the last line...

Saskatchewan Roughriders receiver Jordan Williams-Lambert has been moved to the teams deferred list in order to sign a NFL contract.

Williams-Lambert spent the 2018 season with the Riders after signing with the team following mini-camp in April.

The 24-year-old Ball State product registered 764 yards while leading the Riders with 62 receptions and four receiving touchdowns.

He was named CFL West Division Most Outstanding Rookie.

The Riders will retain Williams-Lambertís CFL playing rights for the 2019 season.
                  Awesome

Comment

Awesome
                    I sense that he will be back, although I wish him the best in the NFL... I'll also have to stop calling Manny "Arsenhole" for as long as he is a Rider...

Comment

• Originally posted by McGreen View Post

Many people seem to assume that free agents automatically make the team.
                      Just ask Travis Bond.

Comment

• Roosevelt, Moore, Cannon, Arceneaux and Lavoie is a respectable group... If we can add a NI or other import stud - which shouldn't be too hard - we're OK at receiver...

Comment

• Originally posted by Arco Solo View Post

We definitely do not retain his rights. He was released outright to pursue opportunities in the NFL. He might feel some sense of loyalty to us, but he is not contractually obligated to sign with us.

Comment

• Agreed that the big thing with older vets who may have injury issues is how much money is given to them up front. O'Day was around when the up front money in 2015 got us into a mess where even long term injuries didn't give us cap relief. I hope he learned his lesson from that.

Comment

• Originally posted by CalgaryRiderFan View Post
                              Agreed that the big thing with older vets who may have injury issues is how much money is given to them up front. O'Day was around when the up front money in 2015 got us into a mess where even long term injuries didn't give us cap relief. I hope he learned his lesson from that.
                              Jamal Richardson is an example.
                              Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

• Originally posted by greenandwhitesince82 View Post

We definitely do not retain his rights. He was released outright to pursue opportunities in the NFL. He might feel some sense of loyalty to us, but he is not contractually obligated to sign with us.
                                Go read post 217. We do retain his rights.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X