Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Riders signed WR Emmanuel Arceneaux

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shotgun View Post

The thing is Manny and Dressler know what it takes to stay playing this level of football

2018 we had receivers that were out of their element . And I am ecstatic we are attempting to add that missing element for however long it may be
    So you think the receivers were the problem with our offence last year?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyree View Post

So you think the receivers were the problem with our offence last year?
      Part of the problem. Execution and commitment on routes

No real leader either. You canít deny the energy Manny and Dressler bring . That energy will feed the younger guys

and Iíd like to think the added experience will allow McAdoo some flexibility in running plays,.

edit: whatís your opinion on our 2018 Corp
      Last edited by Shotgun; 02-16-2019, 04:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shotgun View Post

Part of the problem. Execution and commitment on routes

No real leader either. You canít deny the energy Manny and Dressler bring . That energy will feed the younger guys

and Iíd like to think the added experience will allow McAdoo some flexibility in running plays,.

edit: whatís your opinion on our 2018 Corp
        I don't want all our eggs in the old guy basket. I want a mix of ages so that they don't all hit the wall at the same time and we are left with our pants down. Easier to replace one than three.I think there is enough experience there with Rosie, Manny, Lavoie and Watson. It appears we have another guy listed, Douglas McNeil who is also 30 years old.

Comment

• If the Riders were to sign Dressler it would solve 2 problems - the number 7 would be free for both Dressler and Jerfferson on their new teams!

Comment

I am not on Instagram. Do you know how to post them on here or even a link?
            I donít. No. It was in his story but not in his feed if that makes any sense. But it showed him working on footwork drills with a trainer. Cautiously optimistic.

Comment

• Originally posted by MidNite Rider View Post

...Rumor has it...Those vids are doctored...
              Honestly nothing would freaking surprise me these days lol. Hereís hoping not

Comment

• Originally posted by gpridernut View Post

I donít. No. It was in his story but not in his feed if that makes any sense. But it showed him working on footwork drills with a trainer. Cautiously optimistic.
                I got IG and there is no workout vid on his IG site.
                Perhaps it is the vid in his twitter post (see post #53 of this thread).

Comment

• If his ACL happened in August shouldn't the recovery time after surgery be between 8 and 10 months?

Comment

• Originally posted by ONE ARMED BANDIT View Post

I got IG and there is no workout vid on his IG site.
                    Perhaps it is the vid in his twitter post (see post #53 of this thread).
                    I know what I saw and it was on his story at the top of IG. But it looks like itís been removed now. It could be on twitter too but thatís not where I saw it.

Comment

• Originally posted by hodge View Post

unreal. Why not go find another nice big receiver instead? Or sign one of the other free agent receivers rather than an old beat up small one.
                      I really would not put much stock in a twit whose handle is fake gainer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post
                        There is nothing saying signing these vets doesnít mean recruitment drops off the map.
                        Many people seem to assume that free agents automatically make the team.

Comment

• I it's a good signing. ..everybody chill..if not step over the ledge and fall...lol wow

Comment

• If JWL doesnít make the NFL it would be awesome if he came back to us , but probably one of the big teams gets him , Edm BC Cal or Tor . That is what Iím afraid of

Comment

I have been OK with Rosie and Manny but I don't think we need to add a third greybeard (Dressler). We need to let our young guys (for Scuba Steve!) get in there and learn and contribute too.
                              Agreed! I was a big fan of dressler when he was here. But hes gone, and should stay gone.

Comment

I don't want all our eggs in the old guy basket. I want a mix of ages so that they don't all hit the wall at the same time and we are left with our pants down. Easier to replace one than three.I think there is enough experience there with Rosie, Manny, Lavoie and Watson. It appears we have another guy listed, Douglas McNeil who is also 30 years old.
                                We have Kyran Moore and K.D. Cannon who are 22 and 23 years old respectively. They are two dynamic receivers with a year's experience under their belts. We have young receivers and will certainly bring more to camp. We aren't in the "old guy basket", we have the ideal mix.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X