Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Riders signed WR Emmanuel Arceneaux

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tyree View Post

At 28, he doesn't have a lot of time to prove himself, unlike Moore and Cannon, who are both 23. He needs to pick up where he left off last season and continue to progress, and I hope he does. I do like what he can do. Who would you keep as a developing receiver, the 28 year old or the 23 year old?
    I think we have 3 good young receivers with potential. Moore, Cannon and Evans all had their moments last season .....good and bad. Potential and skill is undeniable. Keep them all and add the next JWL.

We need to build depth as well...Realistically Rosie may have another year or 2 left depending on health.

Cannon is the guy I am most excited about....love his skill and swagger/confidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyree View Post

At 28, he doesn't have a lot of time to prove himself, unlike Moore and Cannon, who are both 23. He needs to pick up where he left off last season and continue to progress, and I hope he does. I do like what he can do. Who would you keep as a developing receiver, the 28 year old or the 23 year old?
      If I could only keep one I would keep which ever one was better, or showed the most potential. Theres been a lot of talk about 1 year deals. Positions like receiver need to have an impact immediately, regardless if they're 23 or 28.

Comment

• Originally posted by RAJ47 View Post

I think we have 3 good young receivers with potential. Moore, Cannon and Evans all had their moments last season .....good and bad. Potential and skill is undeniable. Keep them all and add the next JWL.

We need to build depth as well...Realistically Rosie may have another year or 2 left depending on health.

Cannon is the guy I am most excited about....love his skill and swagger/confidence.
        I think Cannon could be our Derel Walker.

Comment

• Manny A . has talent no doubt , to bad it will be a while before folks can see if this was a good signing or if it turns out he has a set back etc. and its all for not . Come on Manny ...get better and contribute to a Grey Cup year .

Comment

• Has it ever been determined if he will be ready to go for the season or is Dunk right when he says he will miss half the yr?

Comment

• Does this mean I gotta stop calling him arse hole.

Comment

• Originally posted by Riderfaninbc View Post
                Does this mean I gotta stop calling him arse hole.
                Nope, just not here! I refuse to quit calling him that! I have a name for Cody Fajardo that I wouldn't use on here either.

Comment

• My wife will get payback now. I might still roll with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scuba Steve View Post

If I could only keep one I would keep which ever one was better, or showed the most potential. Theres been a lot of talk about 1 year deals. Positions like receiver need to have an impact immediately, regardless if they're 23 or 28.
                    Agreed on the bolded. I just hope that Evans comes in this year ready to pick up where he left off. There was definite potential there and I would like to see him reach it because if he does, I think it would mean that our offence is producing well.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by hihocarp View Post
                        unreal. Why not go find another nice big receiver instead? Or sign one of the other free agent receivers rather than an old beat up small one.

Comment

• Originally posted by hodge View Post

unreal. Why not go find another nice big receiver instead? Or sign one of the other free agent receivers rather than an old beat up small one.
                          Well he is still a solid route runner which was lacking in 2018

Along with added experience which the last regime felt no need for , Dressler has a great work ethic which will be contagious

Comment

• No Jones... so I can see dress coming back.

Comment

• Dressler WAS a great Rider. The Rider staff would be able to determine if there is anything left in the tank; but I am afraid that the Rider injured list may become Hall of Fame calibre.

Comment

• Originally posted by hihocarp View Post
                                Do you hear that noise? It is the sound of thousands of casual fans and everyone’s aunts and moms squealing like like school girls with excitement.
                                Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X