Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sam Hurl signs one year extension

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam Hurl signs one year extension

As per Riders via twitter

Sammy played very well last year. Him and Judge are a solid combo

Comment

I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Giventofly View Post
        Sammy played very well last year. Him and Judge are a solid combo
        I'm betting Judge will start. He's better.

Comment

Originally posted by Rider_Stronson View Post

I'm betting Judge will start. He's better.
          It was the perfect grooming situation for him last year. He's ready and to have Sammy backing up, ideal situation

Comment

Another year of the "Make Me Hurl / Judge" combo? Wonderful lol. I guess they fill one of the token national starter spots we have to have.

In a division last year that had Singleton, Bighill, Sherritt and Elimimion .... we were a distant fifth when it came to the MLB position.

He's a decent depth guy and special teamer but I sure wish we had a game changer at the most important position on the defence.

Hopefully O'Day didn't have to shell out too much cash to this plumber.

Comment

Another good Canadian signing

Comment

New regime better come up big tomorrow cuz right now they're make me shake my head lol. If he wasn't Canadian then this would b even worse

Comment

I have never been a fan of Hurl's....but he fills a role. A National ST'er and in our rotation to back up at the LB position.

Comment

Originally posted by Bingo_Arms View Post
                    Another year of the "Make Me Hurl / Judge" combo? Wonderful lol. I guess they fill one of the token national starter spots we have to have.

In a division last year that had Singleton, Bighill, Sherritt and Elimimion .... we were a distant fifth when it came to the MLB position.

He's a decent depth guy and special teamer but I sure wish we had a game changer at the most important position on the defence.

ST'er and Depth.

I liked the play of Judge. I guess we will see if Shivers keeps Judge in middle or moves him to Wil. Will be much clearer in the next while.

Comment

Good sign. He played well enough last year to warrant being brought back. Keep em coming JO.

Comment

Lucky for him he has right passport.

Comment

Elimimian didnt play last year.

singleton is gone

sherritt was not in their category and regardless he is gone.

herdman was the canadian who impressed and likely starts for the lions as they whittle awy salaries.

every team has stronger and weaker parts.

I am fine with judge starting. He is far from our biggest problem.

i am more concerned about losing even more defensive talent, and hoping shivers is able to keep up the complex and successful defensive schemes

Comment

Iím cool with this. He wasnít bad at all.

Comment

The Riders also had Willie Jefferson, Charleston Hughes Sammy E, Nick Marshall Tobi Antigha and other playmakers on D. So we didn't have a "name" MLB? In the big picture our D was pretty good

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X