Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reilly to B.C

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pmurph View Post
    That is a chunk of money Mr. Reilly , you better get to work generating a substantial increase in revenue to help the teams fiances and balance sheet . Its over to you MIke.
    they will be able to save electricity costs avoiding pumping crowd noise in!

maybe they will be able to open up some seats in the top bowl?

Comment

• Originally posted by RDavidson View Post

I'm curious how the Lions are able to get all of this done. As the Esks fondly accuse us, are they "cheating" and going over the cap?
      they are gettin micah too!

how much did elimimian and manny and rainey and maybe one or two of their o lineman used to mke, cause they wont be in bc this year.

Last edited by Vegas; 02-11-2019, 09:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RDavidson View Post

I'm curious how the Lions are able to get all of this done. As the Esks fondly accuse us, are they "cheating" and going over the cap?
        Like anyone else, they'll run out of money. Big chops though were Elimimian, Arceneaux and Rainey.

Comment

• The cap is the same for all teams , how they spend it is totally up to each member club , however my concern as a fan of a great league is in the driving up of salary for a few key positions will affect the ability to pay adequately across the board to strengthen rosters and produce top notch quality throughout the whole league. Not all teams will handle things correctly and the health of the league " may " pay the price at the gate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rider_Stronson View Post

Like anyone else, they'll run out of money. Big chops though were Elimimian, Arceneaux and Rainey.
            Yup. Those are like 550 to 600k
            #keepthepromise

Everybody knows you never go full Gary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unityriderguy View Post

I know me either , what is it ? There has gotta be a reason , itís stupid
              Bonus money for winning championships. The Rider franchise has a habit of not winning them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mack David View Post

Bonus money for winning championships. The Rider franchise has a habit of not winning them.
                Back from Mars?

Comment

• Originally posted by MattD View Post

I think it is the right price and if i was ODay I would offer it too.

It is basically the same price as Zach and Jefferson
                  Sounds like there could be a bidding war on WJ. ODay would be smart to get him locked up before the door opens to everyone. I guess weíll find out soon if WJ was here because of CJ or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bingo_Arms View Post

Heís worth every penny. Great signing by the Lions. It obviously hasnít hampered them too much either as they signed Burnham yesterday and are rumoured to be heavy in on OL Sukh Chung.
                    Theyíll be in for $1.1 mil on a QB, right guard and #2 receiver. Not to mention what it will cost to fix the rest of their O-line. I see some early season releases coming up in BC.
                    Last edited by Mack David; 02-11-2019, 09:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guillermo View Post

You're sure or are you speculating?
                      Jeremy called me today actually and told me.

Comment

Theyíll be in for $1.1 mil on a QB, right guard and #2 receiver. Not to mention what it will cost to fix the rest of their O-line. I see some early season releases coming up in BC.
                        Burnham is not a #2 receiver. Heís top five in the league.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rider_Stronson View Post

Back from Mars?
                          Itís a fact many players choose their team based off of playoff success. Riders and Bombers are at the bottom of the barrel in the west when it comes to landing a #1 game changing QB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mustard Tiger View Post

Burnham is not a #2 receiver. Heís top five in the league.
                            When Walker signs there, Burnham will be their #2.

Comment

• Originally posted by Really Rollin View Post

What have you done for me lately? That was 4 seasons ago.
                              There will be three QBs in the league next year who have won a Grey Cup assuming Ray retires, and one of them is the ghost of Travis Lulay. Reilly has done a lot lately anyways even if his team hasnít won the Grey Cup. Youíre not trying to say heís washed up are you? Because I donít think anyone who watched him play would say heís any worse than the second best QB in the league and many would say best.

Comment

When Walker signs there, Burnham will be their #2.
                                Youíve already concluded Walker is signing there? Even if heís #2 on the team it doesnít change that heís a top five receiver league wide. It would be a very similar dynamic to Edmontonís cup winning team.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X