Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reilly to B.C

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by lyin' guy View Post

    Lol. I said that to my daughter today; all this buzz about a QB that missed the playoffs in a team league.
    Need to go back to the classroom, football 101 if you truly think that way.

    Doesnt take much to know the QB isnt the reason why they missed......
    Alberta boy, Rider fan

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Smeelmyfuut View Post

      Need to go back to the classroom, football 101 if you truly think that way.

      Doesnt take much to know the QB isnt the reason why they missed......
      Lol. Ok thx.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Murphy View Post

        Iím sure once he signs in BC several Esks fans will do just that
        I would hope not... but wouldn't bet against it.
        If Reilly is a BC Lion in a couple days, I totally understand. He's given everything he's had on that football field for the fans and the club. If going to Vancouver is the best thing for him (and his family), go.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by hugoagogo View Post

          I would hope not... but wouldn't bet against it.
          If Reilly is a BC Lion in a couple days, I totally understand. He's given everything he's had on that football field for the fans and the club. If going to Vancouver is the best thing for him (and his family), go.
          He should never have left. We traded the wrong QB.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by lyin' guy View Post

            He should never have left. We traded the wrong QB.
            You did say that at the time.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by lyin' guy View Post

              He should never have left. We traded the wrong QB.
              So you went from a QB who can't read a defense to a QB who can't throw a spiral.... best of luck

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Murphy View Post

                Iím sure once he signs in BC several Esks fans will do just that
                Nah. 90% of the blame over there has already been heaped on the shoulders of Len Rhodes for firing Hervey which has in turn led to Reilly not already been signed to an extension to stay. The other 10% will be directed at Sunderland.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Hambone View Post

                  Nah. 90% of the blame over there has already been heaped on the shoulders of Len Rhodes for firing Hervey which has in turn led to Reilly not already been signed to an extension to stay. The other 10% will be directed at Sunderland.
                  Sunderland has already come out and said any offer to Reilly will be matched. If he does indeed move, it is going to be interesting
                  #keepthepromise

                  Everybody knows you never go full Gary.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Tyree View Post

                    You did say that at the time.
                    LG definitely gets a todaso on that & tomorrow is Tuesday.
                    Nothing like a whole off season to choke on cram sammiches!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by lyin' guy View Post

                      He should never have left. We traded the wrong QB.
                      So did the Esks last year apparently.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by lyin' guy View Post

                        Well, Lloyd was a 3rd stringer for 18 games and went zeros for everything.

                        Reilly was a 3rd stringer his first year here in18 games went 1 for 2 for 12 yards.

                        Im thinking in a few days our cupboards will be fine.

                        Yours? How do you think yours will be?


                        So ..Hervey did leave the cupboard bare behind Lulay and Jennings? or does Lloyd make it full?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Greenwall View Post
                          Who ever signs Reilly is the gm of the year. Thatís the top dog.
                          If Reilly goes to BC.....it is because of geography.....he wants to play closer to his home in the US.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by RAJ47 View Post

                            So ..Hervey did leave the cupboard bare behind Lulay and Jennings? or does Lloyd make it full?
                            He cleared the cupboard to make room.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Pencilvester View Post

                              He cleared the cupboard to make room.
                              Thank you

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by RAJ47 View Post

                                If Reilly goes to BC.....it is because of geography.....he wants to play closer to his home in the US.
                                Not entirely. Days after Ed took the job in BC, Jed Roberts said that Reilly would be following him once his contract was up. I didnít want to belive it at the time, but it looks like he was right.

                                Comment

                                Announcement

                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

                                Announcement

                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X