Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Jonesey> Dave Dickenson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RAJ47 View Post

Winning and contacts gets you into the NFL. CJ has more than proven himself.

DD has done a great job. As I posted before, I believe it was Naylor who stated that their was some inquiries about DD early in the offseason.

From what I understand , his wife is a very successful pharmacist in Calgary. Very comfortable in cowtown.
    He has proven nothing. The ability to run a good defence while having little offence is not real meaningful. DD has shown the ability to run his team top tier in all 3 phases. So I stand by my earlier comment.

Comment

Originally posted by DJR View Post

He has proven nothing. The ability to run a good defence while having little offence is not real meaningful. DD has shown the ability to run his team top tier in all 3 phases. So I stand by my earlier comment.
      He has proven Nothing?
      He is a Senior Defensive coach in the NFL. They don't hire nobodies.

Comment

Originally posted by DJR View Post

He has proven nothing. .
        ...........and yet he is in the NFL.

Last edited by RAJ47; 02-09-2019, 11:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RAJ47 View Post

Seems like a lot want to minimize what we have accomplished this last season.
          I would be the last to minimize what Jones has done in his career. I also think that eventually he will rise to the top in the NFL. It will take some time though.

Comment

Originally posted by McGreen View Post

I would be the last to minimize what Jones has done in his career. I also think that eventually he will rise to the top in the NFL. It will take some time though.
            The Browns are definitely going to be very interesting to watch this season. I saw and read quite a few interviews with Kitchens.......a very unique Coach. I think they will turn some heads once again next season.

Comment

Originally posted by McGreen View Post

Do you have something against coffee and donuts?
              Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by Shotgun View Post

Would you be less ruffled if Magnum said “” “created “”” instead of “””made up”””
                Not ruffled, just sayin. Clearly Joneseys buddy wanted to give him a job bad enough that he convinced the team to "create" a position for him. Those that think it's a step back for him are wrong, I.m.o.

Comment

Dickenson stepped into a superior team to work with but he has been able to keep it there despite having significant problems with injuries and departures to the NFL. I don't think it is even close as to who is the better coach.

Comment

Originally posted by ranmyl View Post
                    Dickenson stepped into a superior team to work with but he has been able to keep it there despite having significant problems with injuries and departures to the NFL. I don't think it is even close as to who is the better coach.
                    or the most likeable...

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X