Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Therezie Robenson mystery?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Therezie Robenson mystery?

According to the CFL Transaction File the Riders signed this player on 01 02 2019., Yet he is not on the roster or has been announced officially? Part of the Mystery is that he has apparently also signed with the Birmingham Iron of the Alliance Football League as evidenced by this entry in his Wikipedia. However, I cannot find him listed on that roster either?
    Last edited by Riderfan; 02-08-2019, 10:32 AM.

Part of the master plan to move Marshall to QB is replace Marshall at CB with an Auburn CB.

This post dedicated to those that seem adamant Marshall be moved to QB. Holla Botches...................
    Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post
      Part of the master plan to move Marshall to QB is replace Marshall at CB with an Auburn CB.

This post dedicated to those that seem adamant Marshall be moved to QB. Holla Botches...................
      I am in that camp. With the slim and nothing option for QBs Marshal could be our best option. His experience as a DB should make him a better QB.

Comment

Oooh , it's a Feisty Friday, is it? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by brady View Post

I am in that camp. With the slim and nothing option for QBs Marshal could be our best option. His experience as a DB should make him a better QB.
          Well, be that as it may, Nick Marshall will not be now or ever a QB for the Riders or any other professional football team at this stage in his career.
          Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

Here is another link to this player

Comment

Giving up on Lawrence already?

Comment

Originally posted by Riderfan View Post
                According to the CFL Transaction File the Riders signed this player on 01 02 2019., Yet he is not on the roster or has been announced officially? Part of the Mystery is that he has apparently also signed with the Birmingham Iron of the Alliance Football League as evidenced by this entry in his Wikipedia. However, I cannot find him listed on that roster either?
                cfl.ca/transactions seems to have a glitch for him. Clicking on his name gives an error. There is no position and he is listed as a NAT.

https://www.cfl.ca/transactions/

https://www.cfl.ca/players/robenson-therezie/163528/

I suspect the error may be on the CFL's behalf and he wasn't added.

Comment

Where does it say he plays?

Comment

Interesting...a 5'9 corner. I wonder if that was a Jonesie find because it doesn't really meet his typical requirements for the position.
                    Waiting for the big ole splash...actually there was no big splash, just a peaceful ripple. Dammit, there was supposed to be a big ole splash!!

Comment

Originally posted by Riderfan View Post
                      Maybe hes a stunt double for Duron Carter or Rosie
                      Press here to reset

Comment

Not sure the logic in taking the team's best DB and making him a QB, where he would be a project at best.

Comment

Well, be that as it may, Nick Marshall will not be now or ever a QB for the Riders or any other professional football team at this stage in his career.
                          100% agree. I still don't understand why people are still on this Nick Marshall as QB thing. His best shot to get to the NFL is as a DB, not a QB. He is versatile and I like him coming in on some short yardage packages, but that is far different than running the offense in a game.

And if I'm not mistaken, he has been on twitter saying he is going to be the best DB in the CFL this year. Or maybe someone else said that about him, but regardless, he's playing DB.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hold View Post

100% agree. I still don't understand why people are still on this Nick Marshall as QB thing. His best shot to get to the NFL is as a DB, not a QB. He is versatile and I like him coming in on some short yardage packages, but that is far different than running the offense in a game.

And if I'm not mistaken, he has been on twitter saying he is going to be the best DB in the CFL this year. Or maybe someone else said that about him, but regardless, he's playing DB.
                            He is the one saying it. For some reason, one or two people here don't seem to get it that he is going to be a DB and keep insisting that he "get a shot" at QB (whether he wants one or not).

Comment

Originally posted by go riders View Post

He is the one saying it. For some reason, one or two people here don't seem to get it that he is going to be a DB and keep insisting that he "get a shot" at QB (whether he wants one or not).
                              To add to that he really didn't post wow numbers in college re. TD / Int ratio or completion percentage. We are using him perfectly. He's playing well at corner and has that skill to convert on short yardage. He should be a good enough passer to be able to throw from that formation some time.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X