Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

From the where are they now CFL file

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CalgaryRiderFan
    started a topic From the where are they now CFL file

From the where are they now CFL file

When i saw this on my twitter feed today, I remember this guy playing for the Stamps in the 2000s
    Field Yates (@FieldYates)
    2019-02-08, 7:37 AM
    The Bengals are planning to hire Illinois strength coach Joey Boese to their strength and conditioning staff, per source. He worked with Zac Taylor at Texas A&M previously.

• Magnum
    replied
    Originally posted by Tyree View Post

LOL! The mind is a beautiful thing....
    Could be dangerous too.

Leave a comment:

• Darius
    replied
    CRF's memory is amazing.

CRF, are you eidetic?

Leave a comment:

• Tyree
    replied
    Originally posted by The Hold View Post
    OK this is reason # 8,496 why we should all be in awe of CRF's freakish memory. He texted me to tell me about Boese getting hired and reminded me of a story where I met Boese in Vegas in the early 2000's. Even I had forgotten that story, but not CRF.

Anyway, my remnants of memory are that I was watching a Rider game at a sports book and Boese struck up a conversation with me and told me he used to play in the CFL. When he told me his name, of course I remembered that he was a Stamp. And he had some memories of Rider fans being fanatic as well. If I've got any of the details wrong, I know CRF will correct them, even though HE WASN'T FREAKING THERE!!!!!
    LOL! The mind is a beautiful thing....

Leave a comment:

• The Hold
    replied
    OK this is reason # 8,496 why we should all be in awe of CRF's freakish memory. He texted me to tell me about Boese getting hired and reminded me of a story where I met Boese in Vegas in the early 2000's. Even I had forgotten that story, but not CRF.

Anyway, my remnants of memory are that I was watching a Rider game at a sports book and Boese struck up a conversation with me and told me he used to play in the CFL. When he told me his name, of course I remembered that he was a Stamp. And he had some memories of Rider fans being fanatic as well. If I've got any of the details wrong, I know CRF will correct them, even though HE WASN'T FREAKING THERE!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Magnum
    replied
    I dont think we apreciate how many people have the CFL on their resumes.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X