Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Kick

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Kick

The end of that game was the start of a fun night, I know it was fun because I canít remember a lot of it!
    Only 20 more games to go this year before I completely lose interest in the 2019 season

Comment

Goosebumps.

Comment

Never get tired of watching that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Pull my Finger View Post
          The end of that game was the start of a fun night, I know it was fun because I canít remember a lot of it!
          I had a three hour interview with Transport Canada the next afternoon. I could hardly talk.

Comment

We watched that game at the home of a friend who is also a TiCats fan. And I never had one drink. Wanted to remember the whole thing. Glad I did. Now I have an autographed poster of the Kick framed in our basement family room. All good.

Comment

I love the story about how Ridgway needed his mind off the kick during the timeout so Suitor starting pointing out some hot blonde in the stands lol

It worked
              #keepthepromise

Onward with escaping the hopeless fantasy of an artificial freedom and darkened picket fences the disillusioned front of friendly foes

Comment

Best Cup of all time! Period

Comment

Thatís awesome! Go Riders!

Comment

Originally posted by Grainshoveler View Post
                    Best Cup of all time! Period
                    Agreed!

Comment

Thatís takes me right back.

Comment

Watched that game so many times I can almost remember it play by play. Pizza guy showed up at our party literally within a minute of Fairholm's TD. He walked into total mayhem lol. I think we got him stay and watch the game for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyree View Post

I had a three hour interview with Transport Canada the next afternoon. I could hardly talk.
                          I did network telephone support at the time and had the opening shift. I couldn't talk.

Comment

Carla and I watched the game on a ****ty little old tv in her bachelor suite on Main and 11th in Vancouver. Good times. Best Grey Cup ever.

Comment

Originally posted by go riders View Post

I did network telephone support at the time and had the opening shift. I couldn't talk.
                              I can imagine. I was the croakiest sounding air traffic controller ever that afternoon, going through all the simulations they had.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X