Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeremy O'Day named Riders GM and Vice President of Football Operations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thebryceisright View Post

I say the mods just outright ban anyone that starts a thread about DD coming back.
    What about bumping one that one a of the first thread on the new board?
    #keepthepromise

Onward with escaping the hopeless fantasy of an artificial freedom and darkened picket fences the disillusioned front of friendly foes

Comment

Originally posted by Mallard View Post

IMHO, the best part of ODay isn't so much the experience working under Jones but it's that time plus the time working under Taman so he will know first hand what does NOT work.
      Well he did wear a suit today and his hair was combed.
      Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

I don't like that everyone seems onboard with this move. The RF unity is really freaking me out
        #keepthepromise

Onward with escaping the hopeless fantasy of an artificial freedom and darkened picket fences the disillusioned front of friendly foes

Comment

Ya friggin Pigeon

Comment

Originally posted by Mallard View Post

IMHO, the best part of ODay isn't so much the experience working under Jones but it's that time plus the time working under Taman so he will know first hand what does NOT work.
            ya he has seen success and failure. Good experience for him to build from. I have no worries..I think Oday will do a great job. Would have been early and he would have had to do some learning on the fly but I felt he was ready when Jones got it. We are in good hands and IMO probably a better GM than Jones was.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post

Well he did wear a suit today and his hair was combed.
              Great start! At least he didn't look like some bum living in a Winnebago under the bridge.
              ZC gets another chance to feed cram sammiches!

Comment

Originally posted by Beacon.x View Post
                I don't like that everyone seems onboard with this move. The RF unity is really freaking me out
                Could have rehired Taman with the same result only opposite. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post

One of the funniest parts of the presser. The answer was swift and to the point. He knows what happened.
                  or more likely he realizes an old almost washed up QB is not good for the org. I hope he has the same thoughts about Glenn and ZC and goes a complete different direction with the position that where we have watched Jones go with it.
                  Last edited by greenale; 01-18-2019, 02:57 PM.

Comment

We can all sing the "oDayse" song in unison.
                    ZC gets another chance to feed cram sammiches!

Comment

Not sure how anyone can not be onboard with someone who has been the assistant under 2 GMs and has been the one pillar of this organization for the last 6-7 years.

Comment

First test for O'Day is making the right hire at head coach. The wrong choice and it'll be a long, long three years. Choose wisely, please.

Comment

We are just a bunch of Odaysies happy to have a team!

Comment

I can see clearly now, Chris Jones is gone,
                            I can see all obstacles in my way
                            Gone are the dark clothes on the Sideline
                            It's gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright)
                            Jeremy O'Day.
                            Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

Just wait till he makes McAdoo the head coach.

Comment

I've noticed one or two dissenters. The test will be when the new HC is announced. There's bound to be some disagreement there and if we go with someone widely unpopular.....

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X