Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeremy O'Day named Riders GM and Vice President of Football Operations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to Jeremy O'Day. A great player, player rep, front office man, and now GM. I believe we're in good hands with JO at the helm.

Comment

Originally posted by RDavidson View Post

You do realize that that will stay on topic for about 3 posts, then we'll be off for a little adventure in Durrant land, then a swim in Carter lake, and a dinner served by the QB hobos.
      “We are not interested in Darian Durant”, Jeremy ODay, January 18, 2019.
      Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

Originally posted by Rider_Stronson View Post

I think it was a better introductory presser than CJ's was. Both Craig Reynolds and JO were as you say very impressive.

And a huge congrats to JO! He deserves this! It's now his team. Make the right call on the Head Coach. It's a massive decision and it's good the interest level is high out there for wanting to become the next Riders' Head Coach.
        Oday was very impressive. Reynolds as well.

Comment

Originally posted by El Guapo View Post
          Lol at the Durant Q&A
          Somebody asked that?

Comment

Originally posted by CanuckRider View Post

Somebody asked that?
            Yep and the notion was shot down right quick.

Comment

Somebody asked that?
              Paraphrasing "Darian Durant has said he's stayed in shape and expressed interest to continue playing. Would you be interested"

O'Day "Well I would be interested in still playing too" After laughter ends he said they were not interested.

Comment

I think it was a better introductory presser than CJ's was. Both Craig Reynolds and JO were as you say very impressive.

And a huge congrats to JO! He deserves this! It's now his team. Make the right call on the Head Coach. It's a massive decision and it's good the interest level is high out there for wanting to become the next Riders' Head Coach.
                I actually have faith in O'Day, 3 years ago I did not. I suspect he has learned a lot in the last 3 years and I think he will make the right call on the HC. I wish him well.........now go out and sign Lapo or Elizondo.

Comment

Originally posted by CalgaryRiderFan View Post

Paraphrasing "Darian Durant has said he's stayed in shape and expressed interest to continue playing. Would you be interested"

O'Day "Well I would be interested in still playing too" After laughter ends he said they were not interested.
                  haha, that's pretty funny

Comment

Originally posted by Fizz View Post

I actually have faith in O'Day, 3 years ago I did not. I suspect he has learned a lot in the last 3 years and I think he will make the right call on the HC. I wish him well.........now go out and sign Lapo or Elizondo.
                    JO was big enough to admit that he thinks Craig Reynolds was right, that he still may have had things to learn, and he could learn them from CJ. I really like JO.

Comment

Originally posted by CalgaryRiderFan View Post

Hahahahaha, awesome. Who asked it? And why are they still employed?

Comment

Originally posted by Green_and_White View Post
                        I missed his full answer amid all the laughter to his quip, but he just outright said 'nope' to Durant, right?
                        Guessing that even if he wanted to that it might cause tension either the board. Would not be a great way to start
                        #keepthepromise

Onward with escaping the hopeless fantasy of an artificial freedom and darkened picket fences the disillusioned front of friendly foes

Comment

JO was big enough to admit that he thinks Craig Reynolds was right, that he still may have had things to learn, and he could learn them from CJ. I really like JO.
                          Yeah, I'm coming around too.

Comment

Originally posted by RDavidson View Post

Speaking of idiot savants.

The Stamps' brass had bets on certain things Rod Black would say, how often, what was said first, etc.
                            Haha, that's awesome. I'd be interested in hearing some more about this if you're able to share

Comment

Hahahahaha, awesome. Who asked it? And why are they still employed?
                              Yeah seriously!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Fizz View Post

IMHO, the best part of ODay isn't so much the experience working under Jones but it's that time plus the time working under Taman so he will know first hand what does NOT work.
                                ZC gets another chance to feed cram sammiches!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X