Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeremy O'Day named Riders GM and Vice President of Football Operations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hospitalbed View Post

He shot that down REAL quick.

Might be some allegiance breaking for members of the Church / O'Daysie's.
    I say the mods just outright ban anyone that starts a thread about DD coming back.

Comment

Originally posted by El Guapo View Post

Entertaining that possibility would have been about the worst thing to do at this point
      oh god, the headlines would have been insufferable until training camp started. Best to nail the door shut before even a remote chance of it opening again.

Comment

Originally posted by mrdiehard View Post
        Very impressive news conference. JOD and Craig Reynolds were very well prepared, and for once, the media asked pertinent, meaningful questions. I am excited for JOD. I believe the organization with JOD and Paul Jones is stronger in some ways than it was a week ago. The immediate missing link now is the head coach and his assistants. I wish our new GM and VP great success!
        Agreed. Was very impressed with Reynolds' answers. O'Day carried himself very well, also.

Comment

Originally posted by thebryceisright View Post

I say the mods just outright bans anyone that starts a thread about DD coming back.
          And I quote from Jeremy O'Day, "I'd still like to play too."
          Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

Originally posted by go riders View Post

Agreed. Was very impressed with Reynolds' answers. O'Day carried himself very well, also.
            Yeah I thought both were excellent. I think we are in good hands.
            Waiting for the big ole splash...actually there was no big splash, just a peaceful ripple. Dammit, there was supposed to be a big ole splash!!

Comment

All this time I thought O'Day was Canadian but he was actually born in Buffalo.

Comment

I went to Riders live stream on Riderville. All it showed was the Nov 18th video. Had to go through a link provided in a post on here. Then I got video but no sound until OD started talking then the sound started. I don't know about anyone else but sure seems to me that Live stream has sure lost a lot of quality since the new media guy took over a year or two ago. After the live video ended I went on Riderville to see if I could rewatch the video and all it showed was the same Nov 18 video. Didn't even say that the live stream had ended. Riderville needs to step up and improve just to get back to where it was a year or two ago. I had problems all last year with the live stream on Riderville.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post

And I quote from Jeremy O'Day, "I'd still like to play too."
                  I thought he handled that well. Shut it down and then acknowledged the great success he had here. Was well handled and Iím sure he was prepared for that one.

Comment

One of the funniest parts of the presser. The answer was swift and to the point. He knows what happened.
                    There was no hesitation whatsoever on that one! Lol

Comment

I like that Reynolds also explained how the mulligan worked... hopefully Arash found a way to listen.

Comment

Originally posted by thebryceisright View Post
                        All this time I thought O'Day was Canadian but he was actually born in Buffalo.
                        Yeah he qualified as an non-import the same way guys like Singleton, Judge, Cahoon did I think.

Comment

Originally posted by mrdiehard View Post
                          Very impressive news conference. JOD and Craig Reynolds were very well prepared, and for once, the media asked pertinent, meaningful questions. I am excited for JOD. I believe the organization with JOD and Paul Jones is stronger in some ways than it was a week ago. The immediate missing link now is the head coach and his assistants. I wish our new GM and VP great success!
                          Okay that's a bit much lol. Jones did a good job here, u can be mad that he left but to say that the team is stronger in some ways then a week ago? Come on lol.

Comment

Originally posted by R.J View Post
                            I like that Reynolds also explained how the mulligan worked... hopefully Arash found a way to listen.
                            Arash texting Taman now and scolding him for supplying fakenews.
                            Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

I think JO deserves his own thread. It's a huge deal. Someone make it and perhaps we should move posts over?

Comment

Arash texting Taman now and scolding him for supplying fakenews.
                                Yeah. That made Arash look really bad. Then he said JO's prime FA target at QB would be Trevor Harris. Anyone ever hear of a guy named Mike Reilly?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X