Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeremy O'Day named Riders GM and Vice President of Football Operations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigmac1967 View Post
    So the rash was 100% wrong regarding contracts. Who knew.
    Yeah, pretty clear "all the coaching positions are on 1 yr contracts"
    Reality: 1 / Arash: 0

Comment

I missed his full answer amid all the laughter to his quip, but he just outright said 'nope' to Durant, right?

Comment

I found it interesting (and potentially telling) that Jeremy included special teams specifically when discussing the focus of the next head coach. It sounded like the existing coaching staff may not be a problem.
        “Darian was a very successful player and he did a lot of great things for our organization, but I will tell you that we won’t have an interest in Darian.”
        - Jeremy O'Day, January 18th 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Rock Preston #1 View Post

So which one offers a more reliable feed? Seriously...TSN or Riderville?
          TSN

Comment

Originally posted by Green_and_White View Post
            I missed his full answer amid all the laughter to his quip, but he just outright said 'nope' to Durant, right?
            I missed where he was specifically asked about DD. QBs in general, they were very guarded about discussing other teams QBs, but didn't give a vote of confidence to the ones already on the roster either.
            “Darian was a very successful player and he did a lot of great things for our organization, but I will tell you that we won’t have an interest in Darian.”
            - Jeremy O'Day, January 18th 2019

Comment

Originally posted by go riders View Post

TSN
              Well thanks for that 10 minutes after it's over. lol Kidding amigo.

Actually I watched on CTV it was a great feed.
              Waiting for the big ole splash...actually there was no big splash, just a peaceful ripple. Dammit, there was supposed to be a big ole splash!!

Comment

Originally posted by Green_and_White View Post
                Correct

Comment

Originally posted by El Guapo View Post
                  Lol at the Durant Q&A
                  He shot that down REAL quick.

Might be some allegiance breaking for members of the Church / O'Daysie's.

Comment

Originally posted by hospitalbed View Post

Smart move for him to shut that down completely.

Comment

Well.... proof will be in the pudding but I liked how he handled the press conference

Comment

Tables have quickly turned on those who posted "how would people react if Durant and Dressler were brought back?"

Comment

Very impressive news conference. JOD and Craig Reynolds were very well prepared, and for once, the media asked pertinent, meaningful questions. I am excited for JOD. I believe the organization with JOD and Paul Jones is stronger in some ways than it was a week ago. The immediate missing link now is the head coach and his assistants. I wish our new GM and VP great success!

Comment

One of the funniest parts of the presser. The answer was swift and to the point. He knows what happened.
                            Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

Originally posted by mrdiehard View Post
                              Very impressive news conference. JOD and Craig Reynolds were very well prepared, and for once, the media asked pertinent, meaningful questions. I am excited for JOD. I believe the organization with JOD and Paul Jones is stronger in some ways than it was a week ago. The immediate missing link now is the head coach and his assistants. I wish our new GM and VP great success!
                              In JOD We Trust!

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post

Smart move for him to shut that down completely.
                                Entertaining that possibility would have been about the worst thing to do at this point

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X