Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday press conference to stream on tsn.ca

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juice View Post

New hot dog pricing for 2019.
    The introduction of hotdog carts outside the stadium. The new regime will work with small business.
    Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

I'm going to miss the stink eyes that Jones used to give Murray Mckormick, frick that was funny. Towards the end though he seemed to get used to his moronic questions.

Comment

Originally posted by thebryceisright View Post
        I'm going to miss the stink eyes that Jones used to give Murray Mckormick, frick that was funny. Towards the end though he seemed to get used to his moronic questions.
        They were so used to it, the admin probably had a pool on how long it would take for Murray to give his question.

Comment

Originally posted by go riders View Post

They were so used to it, the admin probably had a pool on how long it would take for Murray to give his question.
          I hope the first thing Murray asks if if Jeremy will be wearing green on the sideline.
          Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

Originally posted by go riders View Post

I have a vague memory of even Miller losing his patience with McCormick one time or am I just making crap up? I know Chamblin did that one time. I'm amazed Jones never really did, beyond just being annoyed.
            Last edited by thebryceisright; 01-18-2019, 08:54 AM.

Comment

I have a vague memory of even Miller losing his patience with McCormick one time or am I just making crap up? I know Chamblin did that one time. I'm amazed Jones never really did, beyond just being annoyed.
              You know it's going to happen. May as well have fun with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post

The introduction of hotdog carts outside the stadium. The new regime will work with small business.
                Dahli Lama to attend season opener. Will walk up to hot dog vendor. Will say "make me one with everything"

Comment

Funny story about McCormick and his interview questions. I listened to the LP podcast of him and Vanstone talking about the Jones departure. It was actually a pleasant surprise that they totally got the move and how Americans will jump at the opportunity for their dream...the NFL. The total opposite of the angry rants of Davis and Woodsy. Anyway, Murray talked about that exit interview being one of the view time he got one on one time with Jones. He then said he knows he takes heat for questions like asking Jones about his daughters and defended that saying we never get to know the guy (coach) and without the one on one access the scrums were his only time to ask.

When Murray referred to the bolded about criticism for asking non-football questions, I couldn't help but think he reads here. So on that note, Hi Murray!

Comment

Miller flipped out on Vanstone when he questioned Gramp's integrity. The maddest I ever saw the old boy.

Comment

Originally posted by CalgaryRiderFan View Post
                      Funny story about McCormick and his interview questions. I listened to the LP podcast of him and Vanstone talking about the Jones departure. It was actually a pleasant surprise that they totally got the move and how Americans will jump at the opportunity for their dream...the NFL. The total opposite of the angry rants of Davis and Woodsy. Anyway, Murray talked about that exit interview being one of the view time he got one on one time with Jones. He then said he knows he takes heat for questions like asking Jones about his daughters and defended that saying we never get to know the guy (coach) and without the one on one access the scrums were his only time to ask.

When Murray referred to the bolded about criticism for asking non-football questions, I couldn't help but think he reads here. So on that note, Hi Murray!
                      LOL. They all read Riderfans.

Comment

The Murray / Chamblin one I remember best was week 1 of the bad 2015 season (yes it was bad!), That's when Murray asked "is this the defense you envisioned" and Chamblin lost it.

Comment

Btw, also being livestreamed on R'ville........

Comment

Originally posted by CalgaryRiderFan View Post
                            The Murray / Chamblin one I remember best was week 1 of the bad 2015 season (yes it was bad!), That's when Murray asked "is this the defense you envisioned" and Chamblin lost it.
                            That was the ultimate Murray moment... LOL

Comment

Will Rod be there ? Lol lol

Comment

Which feed breaks down the quickest? Riderville or TSN? lol

Waiting for the big ole splash...actually there was no big splash, just a peaceful ripple. Dammit, there was supposed to be a big ole splash!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X