Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday press conference to stream on tsn.ca

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Friday press conference to stream on tsn.ca

    As per Jay and Dan just now.

  • #2
    Press conference of what?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Cflgridiron View Post
      Press conference of what?
      O'day-O.
      O'Day-O.
      Jonesy's gone and it's time to move on.
      You matter. Unless you multiply yourself by the speed of light squared... ...then you energy.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Cflgridiron View Post
        Press conference of what?
        Reynolds announcing the new GM

        Comment


        • #5
          Yesterday, Arielle Zerr tweeted:
          I'll be over at Mosaic Stadium tomorrow afternoon at 1 p.m. President and CEO Craig Reynolds will talk to the media for the first time since Jones departure on Tuesday.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Sprout View Post
            Yesterday, Arielle Zerr tweeted:
            I'll be over at Mosaic Stadium tomorrow afternoon at 1 p.m. President and CEO Craig Reynolds will talk to the media for the first time since Jones departure on Tuesday.
            But will there be enough water fountains?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by inspector7 View Post

              But will there be enough water fountains?
              Priorities, priorities.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by inspector7 View Post

                But will there be enough water fountains?
                Murray bringing the family size Callie fires so he'll need a lot of water for the ketchup stains?
                Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

                Comment


                • #9
                  Do all media members who have to attend get danger pay to be the stadium with the threat of it falling apart

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by CalgaryRiderFan View Post
                    Do all media members who have to attend get danger pay to be the stadium with the threat of it falling apart
                    Denied. Meek Accountant in charge.
                    Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by CalgaryRiderFan View Post
                      Do all media members who have to attend get danger pay to be the stadium with the threat of it falling apart
                      You are a naughty boy - but funny!

                      But to be serious, the actual content of today's presser could be quite far ranging. I'd be interested in hearing near press time what other senior rider types will be there.

                      If we see O'Day in Rider get up, it could very well presage ... Here's our next Gm.

                      To which J O'Day will say: all this has happened so fast but we are working as quickly as we can to hire a quality HC.

                      Fine by me.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post

                        Murray bringing the family size Callie fires so he'll need a lot of water for the ketchup stains?
                        It's too cold out. Murray will call in from the LP and be on the phone.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by carmen16 View Post

                          It's too cold out. Murray will call in from the LP and be on the phone.
                          If he has hands free that's allow him to multitask. But on the negative side we won't get to see how ODay will react to a Murray stupid question.
                          Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by carmen16 View Post

                            It's too cold out. Murray will call in from the LP and be on the phone.
                            The forecast for no wasps is favourable ....

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Cflgridiron View Post
                              Press conference of what?
                              New hot dog pricing for 2019.
                              Is it May yet?

                              Comment

                              Announcement

                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

                              Announcement

                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X