Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honest Question: Would You Take......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honest Question: Would You Take......

Darian Durant as your #2 quarterback. You would still pursue others like Bo Levi or Reilly or Jennings......but would you ever consider a return for Darian as a clipboard holder for that veteran leadership???

I am as big of a Durant fan as there is but I feel like that ship has sailed. He’s plaza bound and that’s good enough for me.

Comment

No. Why?

Comment

Hell, no. Let the past stay in the past.

Comment

He's going into pro lacrosse hehe

Comment

Would depend entirely on his conditioning.

Comment

Given what we had last year at QB, I wouldn't hate to see him get a TC look. He's still young enough where a resurgence is possible (although it's unlikely).

Comment

I guess my question is why....

Would you rather have a Brandon Bridge or David Watford at the backup role?

Comment

Originally posted by El Guapo View Post
                  He's going into pro lacrosse hehe
                  Lol the only “pro” sport that makes the CFL players look like millionaires!

Comment

Originally posted by KlutcH View Post
                    I guess my question is why....

Would you rather have a Brandon Bridge or David Watford at the backup role?
                    Why? He has never shown an interest or ability in mentoring/coaching in his career up until now, what makes you think he will start now?

Comment

Originally posted by AckAttack View Post
                      Given what we had last year at QB, I wouldn't hate to see him get a TC look. He's still young enough where a resurgence is possible (although it's unlikely).
                      It would be hunourous to see if those posters that tried to defend the Vince Young signing as “nothing ventured, nothing gained” would take the same approach with this signing.

I’d honestly prefer my last memory of DD in the CFL being screwing the Bombers out of $70k of crap space lol.

Comment

No need to. If he really is going to play, he'll be someone's emergency/#3 guy I suppose, but he casts too long a shadow to take that role on the Riders without everyone calling for him to start at the first incompletion.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyree View Post

Why? He has never shown an interest or ability in mentoring/coaching in his career up until now, what makes you think he will start now?
                          Well seeing as 2-4 years ago he was still considered a starting QB why would you automatically demote yourself? Would you at your work?

Comment

If you acquire the time stone and bring us 2013 Durant, sure.
                            Seriously though, people have to let go of this durant fantasy. Him being a rider this year only serves to stunt the growth of our developmental guys, and he would be a massive distraction between fans stuck in the 2013 time machine and the media.

Comment

Originally posted by KlutcH View Post

Well seeing as 2-4 years ago he was still considered a starting QB why would you automatically demote yourself? Would you at your work?
                              Do you think being a starter excludes a QB from being a mentor?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X