Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Head Coach

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post

Zero excuse then for promoting McAdoo to head coach. Let there be much rejoicing!
    Presuming those in charge think as little of McAdon't as a number of us fans do. Jonestown sure loved him.
    Nothing like a whole off season to choke on cram sammiches!

Comment

• Jaime Elizondo? seems like a guy with a pretty solid resume.

Comment

• Originally posted by brady View Post
        Jaime Elizondo? seems like a guy with a pretty solid resume.
        Very solid and worth a look. Maybe he brings Harris with him to boot.

Comment

• what is the situation with Ryan Dinwiddie? seems to have an important role with the Calgary staff.

Comment

• Mike Archer was the DC for Trestman. He has ton's of high level experience with US division 1 programs including LSU and was an assistant coach with the Steelers for 6 years.

Comment

Mike Archer was the DC for Trestman. He has ton's of high level experience with US division 1 programs including LSU and was an assistant coach with the Steelers for 6 years.
              Mike Archer was the Argos version of McAdoo with the fans.
              Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

what is the situation with Ryan Dinwiddie? seems to have an important role with the Calgary staff.
                He just re-signed with the Stamps.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post

Mike Archer was the Argos version of McAdoo with the fans.
                  the Cleveland fans ran Bellichick out of town. He seemed to work well with the Argos when Ray was healthy. Curious about June Jones status. I think he did a pretty good job with the Ti-Cats.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bingo_Arms View Post

He just re-signed with the Stamps.
                    would any team hold an assistant coach to their contract if they had an opportunity to be a HC. I know Austin is gone . I am not sure the other organizations are that difficult.

Comment

would any team hold an assistant coach to their contract if they had an opportunity to be a HC. I know Austin is gone . I am not sure the other organizations are that difficult.
                      No they wouldn’t. His next step though isn’t a HC, it would be potentially as an OC.

Comment

Mike Archer was the DC for Trestman. He has ton's of high level experience with US division 1 programs including LSU and was an assistant coach with the Steelers for 6 years.
                        Archer was awful. Did you not notice how bad the Argos D was last year?

Comment

the Cleveland fans ran Bellichick out of town. He seemed to work well with the Argos when Ray was healthy. Curious about June Jones status. I think he did a pretty good job with the Ti-Cats.
                          ??? Archer was the DC last year.

Comment

• The more I read about Elizondo the more I like him as a possible new HC.

Then you keep McAdoo on as OC with Elizondo helping him out. Promote from within for DC.

Comment

• Originally posted by go riders View Post

You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning.
                              Bah, amateurs! You just keep going from the day before...

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd Van A View Post

Not a fan of logic or facts?
                                Next time you have either will be the first.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X