Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris Jones leaving the Riders for a defensive role with the Cleveland Browns

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Jones leaving the Riders for a defensive role with the Cleveland Browns

I broke the Kent Austin leaving story 11 years ago so may as well break this one too. That one was on a cold winter morning. This one's a cold winter afternoon. Source is me. It's happening. CJ leaving for the Cleveland Browns in what I'm told is a defensive role.

Expect very much that Jeremy O'Day will take over and steer the football ship. And I'm good with that. He's ready. We'll need a head coach and defensive co-ordinator.

Best of luck to him

Comment

Not verifying anything about J.O. That's just my expectation. I think it likely happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Rider_Stronson View Post
        I broke the Kent Austin leaving story 11 years ago so may as well break this one too. That one was on a cold winter morning. This one's a cold winter afternoon. Source is me. It's happening. CJ leaving for the Cleveland Browns in what I'm told is a defensive role.

Expect very much that Jeremy O'Day will take over and steer the football ship. And I'm good with that. He's ready. We'll need a head coach and defensive co-ordinator.
        Wowzers. Good luck to him. We have work to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain SK View Post

Wowzers. Good luck to him. We have work to do.
          A GM. A coach. And DC.

Comment

I am sorry to hear this for both the Riders and the CFL in general. However all the best to CJ if this is true and thanks for all you have done for the Riders and the CFL in general.

Comment

Never a dull moment in Riderville.

Comment

THE ONLY positive is Macadoo will be gone... How does this affect Willie J as well?? DAMN.....

Comment

Holy cr@p
                  Simply amazing Riders...Simply...Facking...Amazing!

Comment

Well..... Good Luck to him but man that sucks for the Riders.

Comment

A GM. A coach. And DC.
                      Lots of work with everyone already taken. Time to steal a guy or two lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rileysrompers View Post
                        THE ONLY positive is Macadoo will be gone... How does this affect Willie J as well?? DAMN.....
                        Oh true! I guess that is a silver lining.

Comment

Ho lee bajeezus

Comment

Well kiss any chance of Mike Reilly coming here goodbye, Willie Jefferson most likely not coming back now either

Comment

He leaves tied for last place in Grey Cup wins among Rider GMs. And HCs.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X