Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris Jones leaving the Riders for a defensive role with the Cleveland Browns

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Chris Jones leaving the Riders for a defensive role with the Cleveland Browns

    I broke the Kent Austin leaving story 11 years ago so may as well break this one too. That one was on a cold winter morning. This one's a cold winter afternoon. Source is me. It's happening. CJ leaving for the Cleveland Browns in what I'm told is a defensive role.

    Expect very much that Jeremy O'Day will take over and steer the football ship. And I'm good with that. He's ready. We'll need a head coach and defensive co-ordinator.

  • #2
    Best of luck to him

    Comment


    • #3
      Not verifying anything about J.O. That's just my expectation. I think it likely happens.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Rider_Stronson View Post
        I broke the Kent Austin leaving story 11 years ago so may as well break this one too. That one was on a cold winter morning. This one's a cold winter afternoon. Source is me. It's happening. CJ leaving for the Cleveland Browns in what I'm told is a defensive role.

        Expect very much that Jeremy O'Day will take over and steer the football ship. And I'm good with that. He's ready. We'll need a head coach and defensive co-ordinator.
        Wowzers. Good luck to him. We have work to do.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Captain SK View Post

          Wowzers. Good luck to him. We have work to do.
          A GM. A coach. And DC.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Rider_Stronson View Post
            I broke the Kent Austin leaving story 11 years ago so may as well break this one too. That one was on a cold winter morning. This one's a cold winter afternoon. Source is me. It's happening. CJ leaving for the Cleveland Browns in what I'm told is a defensive role.

            Expect very much that Jeremy O'Day will take over and steer the football ship. And I'm good with that. He's ready. We'll need a head coach and defensive co-ordinator.
            I am sorry to hear this for both the Riders and the CFL in general. However all the best to CJ if this is true and thanks for all you have done for the Riders and the CFL in general.

            Comment


            • #7
              Never a dull moment in Riderville.

              Comment


              • #8
                THE ONLY positive is Macadoo will be gone... How does this affect Willie J as well?? DAMN.....

                Comment


                • #9
                  Holy cr@p
                  Simply amazing Riders...Simply...Facking...Amazing!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Well..... Good Luck to him but man that sucks for the Riders.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Rider_Stronson View Post

                      A GM. A coach. And DC.
                      Lots of work with everyone already taken. Time to steal a guy or two lol

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Rileysrompers View Post
                        THE ONLY positive is Macadoo will be gone... How does this affect Willie J as well?? DAMN.....
                        Oh true! I guess that is a silver lining.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Ho lee bajeezus

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Well kiss any chance of Mike Reilly coming here goodbye, Willie Jefferson most likely not coming back now either

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              He leaves tied for last place in Grey Cup wins among Rider GMs. And HCs.

                              Comment

                              Announcement

                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

                              Announcement

                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X