Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Riders to go hard after Reilly...apparently.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fizz View Post

Hope nobody farts...........
    A cesspool of boiling gravy
    Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

Originally posted by Murphy View Post

600k doesnít have much disruption to the team as a whole IMO, we would have to go with two cheap backups though
      Considering reilly played virtually every snap last year, i guess its a bargain

his cost per snap is actually quite reasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by Sprout View Post

I have to agree with you/ I am a Jones fan but I did not like the way these players were treated/ Did they have a chance to save face and to lower their contracts. I dunno at this point, but I think they had no leverage.

What pisses me off is coaches saying X is too old, while said coach is much older, decrepit actually. How dare they say X is too old?
        Sprout, you can't be serious on that.
        You expect coaches to be the same age as players? Common' you are smarter than that

Comment

Originally posted by Fizz View Post

Sprout, you can't be serious on that.
          You expect coaches to be the same age as players? Common' you are smarter than that
          I guess so, but it ticks me off that a coach can say X is too old when he could say the same thing about himself. BUT, you are entirely right. Cheers!

Comment

I guess so, but it ticks me off that a coach can say X is too old when he could say the same thing about himself. BUT, you are entirely right. Cheers!
            Football is a young mans game haha

Comment

Originally posted by Murphy View Post

I guess players like Jefferson, Hughes, Evans, Labatter didnt remember that type of stuff
              The Bombers are probably not gonna bring back dressier so is he gonna be mad at them ?? Sheesh

Comment

Originally posted by Unityriderguy View Post

The Bombers are probably not gonna bring back dressier so is he gonna be mad at them ?? Sheesh
                There goes his free vehicle from Doug Brown Rent a Wreck

Comment

Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post

There goes his free vehicle from Doug Brown Rent a Wreck
                  Ya really !

Comment

But again, those are two completely different jobs. If someone who is 50 says someone who is 45 is too old to play they arenít wrong just because they are older

Comment

• Originally posted by Unityriderguy View Post

Ya? Well Edmonton had Reilly last year and how good was their D? Sometimes having the best QB doesnít do squat! Hell they didnít even make the playoffs
                      I don't understand your response. Our defense was 100 times better than the Eskimos, so as I said, with Reilly, it would only have to be 50 times better than the Eskimos and we would be dominant

Comment

• Originally posted by flatlandriderfan View Post

I don't understand your response. Our defense was 100 times better than the Eskimos, so as I said, with Reilly, it would only have to be 50 times better than the Eskimos and we would be dominant
                        I know our defence was way better , but if we happened to sign Reilly for 2019 our defence would suffer. Last season the Esks defence was terrible and they had Reilly thatís my point

Comment

• $600k for a 34 year old QB that never made the playoffs? It can work for sure but more likely not.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJR View Post
                            $600k for a 34 year old QB that never made the playoffs? It can work for sure but more likely not.
                            What is decision made by the Riders in Jan 2017 Alex

Comment

• Whoever signs Reilly is going to pay through the nose and will have to clear SMS room. Should be interesting. 3 west teams fighting to the death for him because the losers for his service will be screwed. Getting my popcorn ready for this one

Comment

• Originally posted by Sprout View Post

I have to agree with you/ I am a Jones fan but I did not like the way these players were treated/ Did they have a chance to save face and to lower their contracts. I dunno at this point, but I think they had no leverage.

What pisses me off is coaches saying X is too old, while said coach is much older, decrepit actually. How dare they say X is too old?
                                How exactly were they treated badly, Sprout? I'm struggling to understand how they were treated any differently than any other players that have ever been cut by any team. Please, I'm being sincere with this question.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X