Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If I were Chris Jones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE RULK View Post
    I think if i were jones i would get a k car... a nice dependable automobile...
    Dude, it's a K car, a nice Reliant automobile

Comment

Originally posted by Rotor View Post

You are nailing the Calgary situation
      Which is to say if they have to replace BLM I think they will try to do that before free agency hits by trading for a QB under contract or trading for the rights and signing him. That as opposed to playing free agency roulette.
      Last edited by Hambone; 01-09-2019, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Would be a nice pick up, but that might be a little rich for our blood. What do you guys think?

Marshall and Randle would be the best pairing in the league IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Giventofly View Post
          Would be a nice pick up, but that might be a little rich for our blood. What do you guys think?

Its pretty certain we are going to save money at the number 1 qb spot this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyree View Post

Dude, it's a K car, a nice Reliant automobile
            What are you talking about? reliant, dependable, same thing...

Comment

What if Reilly tells Jones that he would love to sign with Riders but doesn't want to play in MacAdoo's offense again? Who does Jones pick????

Comment

Originally posted by Ike View Post

How do you know Jones wants Jennings!
                I don't for sure but...
                Jones has said no stone will be left unturned to find our QB. Jennings is better than the option we have today. Its a way to open up opportunities we would not have otherwise. I Can tell you this for sure Jones is aggressively looking. He won't sit back and wait for things to happen, he wants to be the one to make something happen.

Comment

Originally posted by flatlandriderfan View Post
                  What if Reilly tells Jones that he would love to sign with Riders but doesn't want to play in MacAdoo's offense again? Who does Jones pick????
                  MacAdoo>>>>>>anyone else

He is Jones Bae

Comment

If I *was* Chris Jones.

Comment

No question they would.

Comment

Originally posted by Itzgodzilla View Post

I agree, and I think this is where Rider Nation thought he would be already based on his performance in Hamilton over 2 seasons... moderately successful and injured.... I think he did really well for us considering the hits he took, and being on a new team, in a new system, with new receivers... I'd love to see Collaros back, with a similar potential gain to what he made this season, but heavily based on being on the field.

Paying him 400K to start 18 and finish 18 games, the thing that worries me is that he hid concussion like systems from the training staff, even when his money was guaranteed.... who is to say he wont try something similar if his pay is based on starts.

I for one would like to see him back, and would love to see JWL come back by LDC (though only if he doesn't make a solid PR with potential to hit active roster in the NFL)

Otherwise we might as well start looking at "how is left" when the lights come on at last call..... Depending on what Marquise Williams does in the AAFL I'd like to bring him back to camp to compete... it was hard to see what any QB could do at the start of last season with the Oline we trotted out in the Pre-Season games... I mean... Collaros was nearly ripped in two....
                        Agreed. The o-line was beyond brutal early in '18 and really must have skewed the ability to properly evaluate QB performance particularly in the preseason.
                        Nothing like a whole off season to choke on cram sammiches!

Comment

Originally posted by lyin' guy View Post
                          If I *was* Chris Jones.
                          You would have to start your own thread. . (my late mother the school teacher approves of this post)
                          Nothing like a whole off season to choke on cram sammiches!

Comment

Originally posted by lyin' guy View Post
                            If I *was* Chris Jones.
                            Were is correct bcause it's the subjunctive mood, unless you actually are Chris Jones.

https://www.quora.com/Are-if-I-were-...t-applications

Comment

I think Marshall, Gainey, Butler Purifoy means we don't need Randle

Comment

Originally posted by Hambone View Post
                                The one thing that may be different in BC is Wally is gone. He very much preferred a jack of all trades kicker if he could get one. I don't know if Hervey is of that same school of thought. Crapigna is an adequate placekicker, pretty good on FGs but very average on KOs, but hasn't punted so he is only a half solution.

I can see BC dipping into that Mexican experiment. They had a kid from the Mexican league in training camp last year. He was no Ty Long but also didn't look out of place punting or placekicking. I won't be surprised if they bring him back for a shot at replacing Long.
                                I heard that hombre is stuck in Mexico Something about a wall

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X