Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Esks release Bryant Mitchell for NFL opportunity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hambone View Post

Zylstra dressed for all 16 games but rarely saw the field because they almost never used a 5 receiver set
    At $480 thousand versus the $57k or whatever he was making in the CFL, I'm sure he doesn't mind biding his time for a year or two. I think (hope) he'll get more of a shot next season.

Comment

Originally posted by hugoagogo View Post

At $480 thousand versus the $57k or whatever he was making in the CFL, I'm sure he doesn't mind biding his time for a year or two. I think (hope) he'll get more of a shot next season.

And next year he gets bumped to $570K as a vet of 1 year if he sticks on the 53. 2020 would pay $660K as a vet with 2 years of service. Equivalent of roughly $2.5M CDN and he's playing less than 2 hours drive from his home town of Spicer population 1200.

Comment

I think we need a photoshop with a bald Reilly doing the doctor evil finger to his lips thang: "Unless you pay me.... 1 Million dollars"...

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X