Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris Jones sign extension with Riders through 2020

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rider_Stronson View Post

Clearly the succession plan is for J.O. to become the football man, the GM, if/when CJ leaves. And I'm fine with that as I've been hearing good things about J.O. I think he'll make a well-rounded, intelligent and also well grounded GM.
    He sure sounds like he knows what he is doing in interviews

Comment

We have work to do offensively but I must say I am pleased with today’s developments. After finally getting back to a home playoff game stability is what this team needs.

Excited to see what the Jones/Jones combo can do versus the Jones/Murphy combo.

Comment

Originally posted by alaskafan View Post
        I guess the next move would be to announce the coaching staff. Ok Stronson how would rate the coaching staff based on last year's performance. The o line improved as the year progressed, the qb coaching really went south after J Jackson left.
        The O Line improved when Bladek went down and StJohn took over his spot. I will really be pissed if he is not re-signed for this season. Priority #1 is to get a starting QB who is capable and help for McAdoo. Just some of my thoughts on the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Rider_Stronson View Post

Totally amateur hour on CKRM today. Worse than Russian TV from the 1960's. CCCP1 for SCTV fans that'll get that reference.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	hqdefault.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.9 KB
ID:	385338

Or if you want to watch. Love the concentration music.

Comment

Best news of the entire year,
            In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

- Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Oh What are they doing so differently then any other day?

Comment

Originally posted by NatesPost View Post
                Best news of the entire year,

Comment

Originally posted by inspector7 View Post
                  So that means Macadoo has an extra year contract as well.
                  And Mr Riderfans FB page is looking for a bridge to jump off

Comment

Originally posted by Mallard View Post

Gotta be careful, criticizing QB coaching or OC'ing definitely gets some posters upset.
                    Well I find it funny that some posters who want no part of Jennings and credit Jackson for 2017 seem to forget who Jennings qb coach was in 2018.

Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

• Originally posted by Lotus View Post

And Mr Riderfans FB page is looking for a bridge to jump off
                      Brandon Bridge tried jumping off a bridge but lost yards and ended up in the middle of the bridge
                      Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post

Brandon Bridge tried jumping off a bridge but lost yards and ended up in the middle of the bridge

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post

why not bring DD to the TC ? If he emerges we give him a contract. What is the down side?

Comment

• So confirmed 1-year add-on? That seems to be the most prudent, and probably what Jones wanted as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by flyguy58 View Post

The Cone of Silence isn't the problem here...his shoe phone is tapped!! LOL
                              That damn thing must have been a Sk Tel rental! Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Bingo_Arms View Post
                                We have work to do offensively but I must say I am pleased with today’s developments. After finally getting back to a home playoff game stability is what this team needs.

Excited to see what the Jones/Jones combo can do versus the Jones/Murphy combo.
                                I expect less emphasis on the big name recruit - less emphasis on the older NFL guy

and less emphasis on the reclamation projects - based on Paul Jones vs Murphy involvement

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X