Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eskimos release Duke Williams, signs with Buffalo Bills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE RULK View Post

And... Taman's junk was peeking out the small slide window of said Winnibego? A drive by piddling?
    Something about yelling "How's it hangin', boys?", out the window?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post

Ed played at USC with the likes of Jason Sehorn, Tony Boselli, Willie McGhinest, Rob Johnson, Johnnie Morton and Keyshawn Johnson.
      So he wasn't the only douchenozzle Trojan then?

Comment

Anyways... back to the Duke, I think he has a really good shot at sticking in Buffalo. Could be a real nice addition for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyree View Post
          Anyways... back to the Duke, I think he has a really good shot at sticking in Buffalo. Could be a real nice addition for them.
          How DARE you try to bring a thread back on topic lol...when EVERY SINGLE ONE it seems gets derailed by someone wanting to pick a fight or dance around a mulberry bush...

And by the way I agree...reading about his past and how far he's come...I wish the young man the best...

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	1
Size:	77.2 KB
ID:	386038
            Originally posted by gpridernut View Post

How DARE you try to bring a thread back on topic lol...when EVERY SINGLE ONE it seems gets derailed by someone wanting to pick a fight or dance around a mulberry bush...

And by the way I agree...reading about his past and how far he's come...I wish the young man the best...
            Did you hear there is going to be a new DUKE NUKEM movie coming out?

Comment

Originally posted by gpridernut View Post

Show me a pro sports discussion board that doesn't have scrappin and derailments.
              Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

Show me a pro sports discussion board that doesn't have scrappin and derailments.
                And if the site didn't have scraps you would be sure to stir it up and start one. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rock Preston #1 View Post

And if the site didn't have scraps you would be sure to stir it up and start one. lol
                  I could re-introduce my alter ego, Guy Who Agrees With Everything.
                  Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

Yes please. lol

And for the record I was just teasing you. But I know you like the bruhahahas and mulberry bushes so I had to say it.

Comment

I like that guy better than Downward Dawg...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Tyree View Post

I like that guy better than Downward Dawg...LOL
                        Guy Who Agrees With Everything also got a bannin if I recall. He was killing the site with kindness.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X