Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Evil Empire announce staff for 2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beacon.x View Post

yeah, not saying he couldn't, but making the broad assumption he could when he has never really played or practiced it is a bit premature.
    If they want to try it then penciling him in as first unit LT at the start of training camp is the ideal time to try. He'd get maximum 1st team reps working alongside Labatte to see if he can do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rotor View Post

In case you have not noticed Hervey fan - I have changed my attitude - instead of waiting for you to constantly attack - I'm coming out first - learn to live with it and recognize it as the consequences of your past posting habits
      Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Comment

Who is this Ed Hershey guy anyway and if he doesn't actually have any connection to chocolate bars, why are we talking about him???

Comment

Originally posted by Hambone View Post

If they want to try it then penciling him in as first unit LT at the start of training camp is the ideal time to try. He'd get maximum 1st team reps working alongside Labatte to see if he can do it.
          for sure, but the premise was moving someone out who was already playing well in the position. That is a bold move until he shows something in the role.
          #keepthepromise

Everybody knows you never go full Gary.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X