Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Evil Empire announce staff for 2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evil Empire announce staff for 2019

Lolley as DC will probably be the most interesting watch. I've heard nothing but tremendous things about him throughout the league (both as a person and a football guy). Esks D will need to get more aggressive if they plan on competing in 2019.

Comment

Biggest question for the esks is who is the qb maksymic is gonna coach!

Comment

Originally posted by Vegas View Post
        Biggest question for the esks is who is the qb maksymic is gonna coach!
        A question for many QB coaches around the league. Reilly is the Super 7 Grand Prize for someone.

Comment

Really happy with this staff, and the additions to football ops look encouraging. This is a big year for Sunderland, he's gotta prove he belongs.

Comment

Originally posted by Pencilvester View Post
            Really happy with this staff, and the additions to football ops look encouraging. This is a big year for Sunderland, he's gotta prove he belongs.
            looking forward to your pal Hervey taking Reilly from you for 600k and both teams sucking as a result

Comment

Originally posted by Rotor View Post

looking forward to your pal Hervey taking Reilly from you for 600k and both teams sucking as a result
              If Hervey lands Reilly I expect them to be the (very early) division favourite. That team has some serious weapons for Reilly to thrive with. With (hopefully) no BLM, Reilly with also be head and shoulders above whatever other Average Joes are trotted out by CGY/EDM/SSK and WPG. Though Winnipeg may have a slight edge on those other three.

Comment

Originally posted by Bingo_Arms View Post

If Hervey lands Reilly I expect them to be the (very early) division favourite. That team has some serious weapons for Reilly to thrive with. With (hopefully) no BLM, Reilly with also be head and shoulders above whatever other Average Joes are trotted out by CGY/EDM/SSK and WPG. Though Winnipeg may have a slight edge on those other three.
                I also expect them to jump out to a fast successful start with Reilly then fade and fall apart as lack of depth catches them - Looking for Hervey to stick it to EDM by making Reilly the 600k QB

although Sunderland is saying things look good - so EDM keeping him would ruin that nice little scenario
                Last edited by Rotor; 01-03-2019, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Any word how reillys nfl aspirations / tryouts are going?

Comment

Originally posted by Vegas View Post

Any word how reillys nfl aspirations / tryouts are going?
                    I don't think Reilly has a shot at that realistically

Comment

I also expect them to jump out to a fast successful start with Reilly then fade and fall apart as lack of depth catches them - Looking for Hervey to stick it to EDM by making Reilly the 600k QB

although Sunderland is saying things look good - so EDM keeping him would ruin that nice little scenario
                      Interesting comment from Justin Dunk;

Saskatchewan Roughriders head coach and general manager Chris Jones spent two seasons in Edmonton, hoisting the Grey Cup with Reilly in 2015. Expect the Riders to put forward a substantial offer for Reilly.

Comment

Originally posted by Bingo_Arms View Post

Interesting comment from Justin Dunk;
                        He'd be stupid not to, as would every other CFL team in need of a franchise QB.

At the end of the day though this is a two horse race, and I suspect Edmonton's got the inside track.

Comment

At the end of the day though this is a two horse race, and I suspect Edmonton's got the inside track.
                          Im not sure who has the inside track but I do tend to agree with you that it really is a 2 hours race.

Comment

The two horses being Edmonton and Saskatchewan? Or were you meaning BC?
                            I don't think I'd be looking towards the gong show in BC, what was their first big move? Suspending the coffee guy? They can't even keep their front office staff in line.

If I were the #1 QB in the league, and my team couldn't even make the playoffs, I MIGHT consider making a move and playing for the coaching staff that got me a ring - and will pay me the big dollars.
                            Doesn't hurt that the fans in Saskatchewan are also smarter and better looking.

“We come to recognize that playfulness, as a philosophical stance, can be very serious indeed; and moreover, that it possesses an unfailing capacity to arouse ridicule and hostility in those among us who crave certainty, reverence, and restraint."

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Originally posted by RiderHard View Post

The two horses being Edmonton and Saskatchewan? Or were you meaning BC?
                              I don't think I'd be looking towards the gong show in BC, what was their first big move? Suspending the coffee guy? They can't even keep their front office staff in line.

If I were the #1 QB in the league, and my team couldn't even make the playoffs, I MIGHT consider making a move and playing for the coaching staff that got me a ring - and will pay me the big dollars.
                              Doesn't hurt that the fans in Saskatchewan are also smarter and better looking.

Dare to dream pal, nothing wrong with that. I'd be surprised if it happened though.
                              Last edited by Pencilvester; 01-03-2019, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X