Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BC Director of Player Personnel suspended for using burner account to criticize Esks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bingo_Arms View Post
    Wow. This is quite the story.

A burner account from a pro football guy?
    Kevin Durant, arguably the second best player in the NBA, was caught a few seasons ago, using multiple burner accounts to defend himself against people badmouthing him on Twitter. IIRC the reason that he got caught, was he tweeted an official tweet while still logged into a burner account.

Comment

Originally posted by steve04 View Post

Kevin Durant, arguably the second best player in the NBA, was caught a few seasons ago, using multiple burner accounts to defend himself against people badmouthing him on Twitter. IIRC the reason that he got caught, was he tweeted an official tweet while still logged into a burner account.
      Really? Wow that's crazy. Must have been when he was with OKC. That's conduct that you would never see from a Warrior.

Comment

Really? Wow that's crazy. Must have been when he was with OKC. That's conduct that you would never see from a Warrior.
        That's why he and Draymond Green get along so well.
        Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

I guess players who would post on message boards without revealing themselves would be the burner accounts pre twitter

Comment

Hha I love it

Comment

Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post

That's why he and Draymond Green get along so well.
              Dr Dray!

Comment

So I was just taking a peak to see who he was with at the time (it was GS) and one of the top things that pops up, that I had forgotten about is how Bryan Colangelo, former team president of the 76ers got canned for using a bunch of burner accounts. So it seems like it might be a bit of a widespread phenomenon.

Comment

Originally posted by steve04 View Post

Hmm.... what a coincidence. I think another Durant must have had half a dozen or so burner accounts on this site defending himself the last couple of seasons.... or at least that how it seemed.

Comment

Originally posted by GordonBlue View Post

why why would you agree? juts Ed taking another cheap shot. So he expected the esks to give a friendly call to a guy that hates them and talks poorly about them all the time?
                    "hey buddy Ed. Rhodes here. can you tell whomever has the burner account to quit posting?"

Esks actually did the correct and professional thing. informing the league and letting them sort it out. only low and petty person in this case is Torey.

For sure. And and I mean it's not like he was simply trashing or poking them, but apparently putting out stuff he knew better than to. He got what he deserved. Also, Ed wanting a call is laughable. He may not directly slap the Esks, but he leaves his pokes whenever he can in an interview
                    #keepthepromise

Everybody knows you never go full Gary.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X