Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BC Director of Player Personnel suspended for using burner account to criticize Esks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BC Director of Player Personnel suspended for using burner account to criticize Esks



  • #2
    AND on Eskfans and possibly on Riderfans

    and who was the guy he was pumping up at the same time he was tearing people down - Ed Hervey

    Comment


    • #3
      Like anyone who's ever left on organization "not on the best of terms" there can be some resentment toward said organization. Most people move on. Head shaker why anyone would screw with their reputation over sour grapes. I guess it says something about his need to grow as a person.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Rotor View Post
        AND on Eskfans and possibly on Riderfans

        and who was the guy he was pumping up at the same time he was tearing people down - Ed Hervey
        That makes this story even better haha.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Rotor View Post
          AND on Eskfans and possibly on Riderfans

          and who was the guy he was pumping up at the same time he was tearing people down - Ed Hervey
          Yeah but everybody loves Ed

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by safimod View Post

            That makes this story even better haha.
            speculation only - talking out my ***

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by hugoagogo View Post

              Yeah but everybody loves Ed
              just furthering the Ed agenda while tearing down Rhodes and releasing team information -

              "The Twitter account in question first drew suspicion from the Eskimos in the spring of 2018 when it began responding to official Edmonton team news with inside information that was both critical and contradictory to the teamís messaging"

              https://www.tsn.ca/lions-suspend-sta...ount-1.1235586

              Diesel and Ed's other personal friends then perpetuated whatever Torey laid down - as being gospel continually pummelling Rhodes it would appear
              Last edited by Rotor; 01-03-2019, 02:57 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                That would explain why Hunter's name mysteriously disappeared from the Lions' website several weeks ago and there was no explanation or announcement as to why.....until now.
                Last edited by Hambone; 01-03-2019, 02:59 PM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Hambone View Post
                  That would explain why Hunter's name mysteriously disappeared from the Lions' website nearly 3 weeks ago and there was no explanation or announcement as to why.....until now.
                  Yup. Lots of people were wondering that.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Rotor View Post
                    AND on Eskfans and possibly on Riderfans

                    and who was the guy he was pumping up at the same time he was tearing people down - Ed Hervey
                    As I recall this exact thing happened when Tillman was Esks' GM and we heard here on Riderfans all about how the gals in the Eskimos payroll department thought it was dreadful.

                    nasty people like Scurvy only have a few tricks that they use over and over again.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Iím pretty sure this isnít the first time a burner account has been used to sway public opinion by a sports organization.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by C.M.Burns View Post

                        As I recall this exact thing happened when Tillman was Esks' GM and we heard here on Riderfans all about how the gals in the Eskimos payroll department thought it was dreadful.

                        nasty people like Scurvy only have a few tricks that they use over and over again.
                        yep - all BS as they would likely have never met him

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Wow. This is quite the story.

                          A burner account from a pro football guy?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I was just having a discussion with a friend last night about social media and how twitter has become really vicious. I'd really like to see people be required to register and post their actual ID on twitter. People are real jerks when they don't have to attach their actual name to comments.
                            --- Sincerely, hugoagogo

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by hugoagogo View Post
                              I was just having a discussion with a friend last night about social media and how twitter has become really vicious. I'd really like to see people be required to register and post their actual ID on twitter. People are real jerks when they don't have to attach their actual name to comments.
                              --- Sincerely, hugoagogo
                              LOL! If you were the biggest jerk we got on this board from another team everyone would get along.

                              Comment

                              Announcement

                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

                              Announcement

                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X