Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dressler

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rotor View Post

    and yet teams around the league say the Riders are the most athletic team in the league

    so they say it is their goal - it becomes a reality - and still you think its an accident
    This is really joyless for you isnít it?

    it was a joke. Any football player playing professionally is going to be very fast and very athletic.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by squish View Post

      This is really joyless for you isnít it?

      it was a joke. Any football player playing professionally is going to be very fast and very athletic.
      Not as fast as the Riders man , cmon you should know this.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by squish View Post

        This is really joyless for you isnít it?

        it was a joke. Any football player playing professionally is going to be very fat and very arthritic.
        Yes, I miss Thick Nick too...

        Comment


        • Originally posted by THE RULK View Post

          Yes, but ultimately Manitoba CO-OP's also featured the Chili Cheese Macho's Harris. You still have the chance of being the first customer to buy a bag... I think they took a hit on that one.
          If you were lucky to get a box of the Manitoba Co-op Dario's you got to keep the bonus prize that was inside which I heard was pretty nice.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by ONE ARMED BANDIT View Post

            If you were lucky to get a box of the Manitoba Co-op Dario's you got to keep the bonus prize that was inside which I heard was pretty nice.
            Actually, I think only one person got a prize from that cereal box, and his name was on it.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by squish View Post

              This is really joyless for you isnít it?

              it was a joke. Any football player playing professionally is going to be very fast and very athletic.
              Chris Milo begs to differ.

              Riderfans - Came for the info... stayed for the drama.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by THE RULK View Post

                Yes, I miss Thick Nick too...
                Hey, you can't say that, they always said that Nik Lewis was the most athletic player they had seen and fast despite his physique.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by squish View Post

                  Hey, you can't say that, they always said that Nik Lewis was the most athletic player they had seen and fast despite his physique.
                  In the context of a buffet line.... yeah...

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by THE RULK View Post

                    Yes, but ultimately Manitoba CO-OP's also featured the Chili Cheese Macho's Harris. You still have the chance of being the first customer to buy a bag... I think they took a hit on that one.
                    By the way, that packet of cheese sauce that came with them Macho's... was not cheese sauce, no matter how cheesy Macho came off as.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by squish View Post

                      This is really joyless for you isnít it?

                      it was a joke. Any football player playing professionally is going to be very fast and very athletic.
                      who can tell when you are joking? you do nothing but bitch and moan and complain about EVERYTHING - absent a smiley it looks like your usual position on the team

                      Comment

                      Announcement

                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.

                      Announcement

                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X