Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tillman out as GM of Ticats, to be named V-P of the Schooners

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by squish View Post

I don’t know if this particular thing is true, but it is pretty obvious there were a lot of reasons he never wanted it to go to trial.
    "In this case there's no suggestion that Mr. Tillman is not generally of good character," Hinds said.

that means no text messages existed - that means the three phone discussions they recorded came back making Eric look squeaky clean

there was no suggestion of any bad character

Comment

• Originally posted by Rotor View Post

"In this case there's no suggestion that Mr. Tillman is not generally of good character," Hinds said.

that means no text messages existed - that means the three phone discussions they recorded came back making Eric look squeaky clean

there was no suggestion of any bad character

Did they even get to discovery before he plead out? I'm not sure what evidence was even revealed?

Comment

• Lol. Are we really supposed to believe Eric Tillman only “learned how to send a text message” a couple of years ago? Despite where one sits on this I call complete BS. That or ET simply was lying to Rotor, again.

Comment

• Originally posted by squish View Post

Did they even get to discovery before he plead out? I'm not sure what evidence was even revealed?
          Then you should not talk about it

its just that both sides agreed on the case facts - there was nothing to argue over

Comment

• Originally posted by Lotus View Post

Take a hike man seriously and this is coming from the father of two daughters.
            I have one daughter and two granddaughters and yeah, time to give this issue a rest. ET's been beaten up enough over it, lets move on.
            Nothing like a whole off season to choke on cram sammiches!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mallard View Post

I have one daughter and two granddaughters and yeah, time to give this issue a rest. ET's been beaten up enough over it, lets move on.
              In these situations it's important to do what we can to protect the predator's feelings.

Comment

• ET takin a beating in 2 threads on Fightin Friday.
                Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post
                  ET takin a beating in 2 threads on Fightin Friday.
                  ET doing his best rented mule imitation.
                  Nothing like a whole off season to choke on cram sammiches!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocket 88 View Post

Was the Judge presented with the entire case file or the agreed upon facts when he entered a guilty plea?

Again you focus on the word "text", which I assumed was the method of communication when two separate people both who I trust with my life told me they read transcripts of communication between him and the victim. One of these people was a big ET supporter (as was I) prior to learning of this. The other has extensive experience investigating crimes against children. The communication may have been via text, or some other form of social media which he clearly had skills in. If all he did was what was he admitted to, he would still be the GM of the Riders today.
                    Three police recordings were made of conversations between Eric and the girl
                    the transcripts of which were put before the judge

"The girl subsequently made three phone calls to Tillman, all of which were taped by police as part of their investigation into the assault."

http://www.canada.com/sports/Tearful...018/story.html

so when the Judge said "I am of the view that Mr. Tillman's behaviour was out of character for him and that no further steps are required to deter or rehabilitate Mr. Tillman or to protect society," said Hinds

and when he said
                    "In this case there's no suggestion that Mr. Tillman is not generally of good character," Hinds said. https://www.ctvnews.ca/tillman-gets-absolute-discharge-in-sex-assault-case-1.470909

the judge clearly had the information

the judge is an actual person - the prosecutor was an actual person - their statements are all public and can be verified -

it has been 10 years - its time to either name these faceless nameless people - who are saying things completely negated by the judges public comments - or shut the hell up

and be thankful that your actual identity is hidden having already made very public written statements claiming the existence of text messages - which is BS

I also would like to highlight this gem of yours" "
                    The other has extensive experience investigating crimes against children"

you are now alleging that someone within the police Investigation inappropriately used their position to access information which you allege the judge may not be aware of and then in a violation of police protocols disclosed the details of "non public" information regarding the investigation directly to you - WOW
                    Last edited by Rotor; 01-04-2019, 12:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rider_Stronson View Post
                      Sure hoping this thread gets back to talking football and the football merits and ramifications of this turn of events with the Ticats and Schooners. This happened over 10 years ago, what's getting drudged up.
                      Outrage is the new black, some relish the opportunity to burn others at the stake, even if they’ve already been burned, innocent or guilty there’s zero tolerance and zero forgiveness on the inter web, sad.
                      Press here to reset

Comment

• I wonder? If ET were to visit Regina as part of his duties for the Schooners and he ran into some football fans, if he were face to face with these fans and extended his hand in friendship, how many would turn their backs and how many would look the man in the eye and shake his hand?

I think he would make a fine hire by the Schooners.
                        Press here to reset

Comment

• Originally posted by Rotor View Post

Three police recordings were made of conversations between Eric and the girl
                          the transcripts of which were put before the judge

"The girl subsequently made three phone calls to Tillman, all of which were taped by police as part of their investigation into the assault."

http://www.canada.com/sports/Tearful...018/story.html

so when the Judge said "I am of the view that Mr. Tillman's behaviour was out of character for him and that no further steps are required to deter or rehabilitate Mr. Tillman or to protect society," said Hinds

and when he said
                          "In this case there's no suggestion that Mr. Tillman is not generally of good character," Hinds said. https://www.ctvnews.ca/tillman-gets-absolute-discharge-in-sex-assault-case-1.470909

the judge clearly had the information

the judge is an actual person - the prosecutor was an actual person - their statements are all public and can be verified -

it has been 10 years - its time to either name these faceless nameless people - who are saying things completely negated by the judges public comments - or shut the hell up

and be thankful that your actual identity is hidden having already made very public written statements claiming the existence of text messages - which is BS

I also would like to highlight this gem of yours" "
                          The other has extensive experience investigating crimes against children"

you are now alleging that someone within the police Investigation inappropriately used their position to access information which you allege the judge may not be aware of and then in a violation of police protocols disclosed the details of "non public" information regarding the investigation directly to you - WOW
                          Carry on playing the role of Et's stooge. Just remember the longer you do it the harder it will be to cope with when you finally realize how you were manipulated. But lets move on. Lets change the subject. Tell us again how at age 9 you had the football knowledge and expertise to appreciate the nuances of the Grit's Blitz defence, which instantly became your all time favorite defence, at a time when NFL broadcasts were not as available as they are now. LMFAO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pull my Finger View Post
                            I wonder? If ET were to visit Regina as part of his duties for the Schooners and he ran into some football fans, if he were face to face with these fans and extended his hand in friendship, how many would turn their backs and how many would look the man in the eye and shake his hand?

I think he would make a fine hire by the Schooners.
                            I wouldn’t want anything to do with him if he were at a game in Regina. He’s a sound football guy but a pretty sick human being in my opinion. From a football perspective though I do agree, he will make a good hire for the Schooners.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocket 88 View Post

Carry on playing the role of Et's stooge. Just remember the longer you do it the harder it will be to cope with when you finally realize how you were manipulated. But lets move on. Lets change the subject. Tell us again how at age 9 you had the football knowledge and expertise to appreciate the nuances of the Grit's Blitz defence, which instantly became your all time favorite defence, at a time when NFL broadcasts were not as available as they are now. LMFAO.

off you go casting dispersion and jumping to conclusions based on tiny pieces of information - and then making wild accusations - you don't learn

Who said I was 9 when I realized it?

I believe it is still the only defensive playbook enshrined in Canton Ohio

Last edited by Rotor; 01-04-2019, 12:37 PM.

Comment

• Eric tillman , graham james. Hope we don’t see these types around here again.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X