Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sam E released to pursue NFL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam E released to pursue NFL

good luck! and come back if it does not work out

Comment

Must be a signing announcement coming since it was reported that he tried out for a couple of teams

Comment

Good Luck Sam, but I have to say we are going to desperately miss your play on the field. You are a true Rider Warrior!!!

Comment

Best of luck Sam E! You’ll be tough to replace. Jeff Knox Jr perhaps?

Comment

Forget Knox jr. Theres a lot of talent out there that Paul Jones will find better than Knox
            Alberta boy, Rider fan

Comment

A truly great player. He'll be welcomed back with open arms if it doesn't work out. But today was inevitable. Just like for others in the CFL soon to follow Sam E.

Comment

I don't think many are surprised by this. Good luck down south, Sam

Comment

Originally posted by safimod View Post
                  Yep. Was a "When" not an "if". One of my favorites this year. Best of luck Sam!

Comment

Originally posted by safimod View Post
                    Had workouts with 7 NFL teams. One was bound to like him enough. Thurman also had workouts with 7. Singleton has had 4 so far. Bo Levi Mitchell has actually had to pick and choose his workouts.

Comment

Comment

This is around the time when CFL free egency should be.

Comment

Good Luck Sam!! He had an awesome season and is only getting better.

Comment

Originally posted by Rider_Stronson View Post

Had workouts with 7 NFL teams. One was bound to like him enough. Thurman also had workouts with 7. Singleton has had 4 so far. Bo Levi Mitchell has actually had to pick and choose his workouts.
                            Sam E will shine in the NFL with many teams developing a wide open style of offence. His ability to cover sideline to sideline on a 65 yard wide field was impressive. In the NFL the distance sideline to sideline will be smaller but the overall quality of his opponents goes up.
                            One of the big things I have always noticed about CFL defenders is inconsistent tackling. Truth be told is that is why many players end up in the CFL. This is not a concern with Sam as he very rarely misses a tackle. Good Luck Sam!

Comment

Best of luck to Sam E. I for one will be glad that my team doesn't have to face him.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X