Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Changes at 3rd Down Nation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changes at 3rd Down Nation

Noticed that there have been some changes at 3rd Down Nation. Apart from the new website layout, it seems that Drew and associates have separated definitively from the traditional print media: "initially the property of the Torstar corporation, ownership of the site was transferred to its contributors in January of 2019."

The many fans of the site will enjoy the statement of its "Core principles".
    CBA please.

They need to get rid of John Hodge. That guy is a real anchor.

Comment

The new design is better suited for Dance Canada...and where is the comments section?

Comment

Originally posted by CFLFAN1 View Post
        The new design is better suited for Dance Canada...and where is the comments section?
        You can thank a couple Stamps and Bomber fans for the comments section being shut down.
        Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post

You can thank a couple Stamps, Riders and Bomber fans for the comments section being shut down.
          Fixed it for ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Van A View Post

Fixed it for ya!
            Yea that's the ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by CFLFAN1 View Post
              The comments section has been gone for a very long time. I assume Area51 is wandering the streets yelling at random passersby to get his "expert opinion" out there.

Comment

Originally posted by pappcam View Post

The comments section has been gone for a very long time. I assume Area51 is wandering the streets yelling at random passersby to get his "expert opinion" out there.
                LOL

Comment

Do you think A51 is a trenchcoat kind of guy, or an old ripped and dilapidated "Goddo' t-shirt kind of guy?

Comment

Originally posted by THE RULK View Post

Do you think A51 is a trenchcoat kind of guy, or an old ripped and dilapidated "Goddo' t-shirt kind of guy?
                    What would be wrong with that?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post

What would be wrong with that?
                      Just narrowing down the list of suspect's who may have stolen my old ripped and dilapidated 'Goddo' t-shirt. It's a collector's item.

Actually just a metaphor used to ruminate over whether A51 is a real nutjob or just a misunderstood eclectic.

Comment

Are there still fan boards at cfl.ca? I thought i heard there was a sighting or two there.

Comment

Originally posted by CalgaryRiderFan View Post

Are there still fan boards at cfl.ca? I thought i heard there was a sighting or two there.
                          Yes I believe he and Lyle hang out there. For most threads there, glacier melt is happening faster than a thread getting to page 2.

Comment

Just narrowing down the list of suspect's who may have stolen my old ripped and dilapidated 'Goddo' t-shirt. It's a collector's item.

Actually just a metaphor used to ruminate over whether A51 is a real nutjob or just a misunderstood eclectic.
                            Love Goddo. Best Canadian rock band ever.

Comment

Think he's a tuxedo wearing real estate mogul.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X