Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Riders name former Eskimos player personnel man Paul Jones as Assistant GM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riders name former Eskimos player personnel man Paul Jones as Assistant GM

Riders to name former Esks player personnel man Paul Jones as assistant GM

Wow

Nice addition!

Comment

Should be a very good addition.

Comment

Originally posted by Bingo_Arms View Post
        Wow

Nice addition!
        An excellent American personnel man.

Comment

I think this is a great addition for us!

Comment

Originally posted by Rider_Stronson View Post

An excellent American personnel man.
            Agreed. He worked well with CJ during their last go 'round and their import talent was excellent.

Comment

Just read that on twitter. This should be in the "Esks Lose" thread.

Esks also taking flack for another PP guy they let go after 20 years...........

Comment

Nice resume
                EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF PLAYER PERSONNEL Now entering his 21th season with the Green and Gold, Jones has earned a reputation as one of pro football’s best talent scouts with a keen eye for players who are uniquely suited to the CFL. Jones is directly responsible for recruiting Esks’ All-Stars past and present. During his long career, …

Comment

Don’t know who he is but Jones will hire someone he knows he can work with. Sounds like others like this hiring so good news.

Comment

This would be a great pickup!

Comment

Sunderland just may overtake Macocia as Best Esk GM ever!!

Comment

Well, this is an unexpected, exciting development! I would gladly take a trade off of Jones for Murphy. I wonder if another minor tweaking of the neg list will be in order now?

Comment

I now wonder if Murphy was pushed to make way for Jones or did Paul Jones see an opportunity to get out of the Esk situation when Murphy left.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyree View Post
                            Well, this is an unexpected, exciting development! I would gladly take a trade off of Jones for Murphy. I wonder if another minor tweaking of the neg list will be in order now?
                            The Eskimos will soon be the Als of the West. OH what a glorious day!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tyree View Post
                              Sure it will. Whenever someone new comes in at Paul Jones' position, the neg list will have some subtractions and additions.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X